Good, but I prefer tyrosine

Posted by justkickingit on August 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is just a bit too activating for me, I get a light headache from it. Tyrosine works better for me. Caution if you have high anxiety or are prone to mania, seems to disrupt us a little more.

think this is a great appetite suppressant

Posted by lisofby on August 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

this seems to be what made me not want dinner over the summer. i would force myself to take amazing grass amazing meal. for the nutrients, but no appetite!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Phenylalanine is great for mood and muscle pain from fibromyalgia. I bought this because we like Source Naturals, but I realized it was actually the "DL" phenylalanine that I needed. I combine 1500 mgs. DL phenylalanine with 1500 mgs of tryptophan at night and sleep absolutely wonderful. I wake with only minimal pain from fibromyalgia. Really love it for that reason.

Good prize

Posted by willowman on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it has so good price it is very hard to find l-phenylalanine to this price or i havent

Jury still out

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm on a trial basis with this one. Haven't seen an increase in ability to get to sleep or a decrease in appetite which is the point of trying it.No discernable results. Will finish what I have and then forget it

Good quality amino acid supplementation

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product on behalf of a friend, who had serious health issues and had been prescribed a mix of amino acids to overcome it (Round-up toxicity). She got on well, and felt the amino acids helped her greatly.

very nice product

Posted by HsienHsien on April 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I am very nervous, I will take a tablet of F and my nervous will reduce in few minute.

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

clean, no solvents, all natural,

Excellent product and great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have looked for a good source of L-phenylalynine for years. Health food stores were hit and miss in terms of the products they carried and whether they even had any in stock. And their prices were outrageous. Iherb.com ships almost instantly, their pricing is the best, and everything arrives well packed. Thanks!

Dogs diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

My vet suggested to add phenylalanine to dogs food. I chose your product and so far the dog seems to have more energy.

1 2