The Best CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands of CoQ10 before. This one use the delivery tehnology of Q-Gel, which has much better absorption than Q-Sorb or with BioPerine. And also this one is in the active form "Ubiquinol", which is better than "Ubiquinone".

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't use this as I have a leaky gut problem, and one of the ingredients in it, polysorbate 80, can exacerbate the problem.

Qunol Mega CoQ10 review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for just over one year. Prior to that, I was using another brand. Because I get blood analysis every 90 days (being diabetic) It allows me to track the entire spectrum of my bloodwork...Over this past year, my bloodwork showed perfect results, as did the results of the recent "stress test". My doctor told me I have the blood of a 20 year old and that made me feel good! I am 70 years old!

Super CoQ10 really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by a doctor to me when I told him that I feel tired and sometimes exhausted in the middle of a busy work day. He suggested me to take 1 or 2 soft-gels a day to help boost my energy level. Well, I tried some other "energy formulae" products in the past but the effect was not obvious. But what I find with this Qunol product is that it really works and help me regain vitality after hours of hard work and long meetings.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Ubiquinol for some years, to help chronical fatigue and migraine, and I feel it provides an effect on my condition. I have been trying several brands. Qunol stands out, as I feel a boost of energy short time after taking, much stronger then expierienced with other brands. I also think my migraine attacks are not so easily trigged as it used to be, and maybe less severe. I have been using Qunol for some months, and I will keep buying it. Good price for this product made for superior absobtion, and approved for content in testing by Consumers Lab. Good to know for us who are sceptical to the big industry of health supplements! Norwegian costumer

Change the local delivery agent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find these product, most suitable for me. I was introduced to CoQ10 20 years ago. I decided to try this brand when I was is the US 4 years ago. Bought it from Costco. Ever since my children has been sending them to me. NOW, I shall be rely on Iherb for my supply of vitamins and antioxidant.

Get Essential for the body and GET 10 PERCENT OFF

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best quality and value CoQ10 product available in the market. To spend less and save while you get what you need, see in My Page.

Recommended by Ruska Myrsky

Posted by RuskaMyrsky on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You can not beat this Ubiquinol / price ratio. Huge softgels, but you can chew them open if required! Besides, Q10 is good for Gingival Health Topically!

A good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is essential for the advanced age, a great and advanced remedy.

Very Effective