Касторовое масло в оболочке

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Покупаю периодически для мамы. У нее склонность к запорам, с ними кишечник работает хорошо

We all like to take them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My whole family likes them. I take 2 every day as a healing stool softener. My son likes to take them when he's a little constipated. The little boy across the street likes to chew on them when he's constipated. His parents took a bottle from us once when he was totally plugged up during toilet training; it worked.

Castor Oil With A Smile!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods, Castor Oil Softgels, are the perfect alternative to the liquid I was forced to ingest as a child; and, I highly recommend it. g. cunningham lakewood, n.j.

Эффективности не заметили

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

В качестве слабительного эффекта не заметили вообще (пробовали двое). Если принимать согласно инструкции (по 1 капсуле 1-2 раза в день), то просто как мертвому припарки. Если, почитав отзывы, принять на ночь штук 5 капсул, то можно на что-то надеяться, но и то не факт.

Great Features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic Product. Looked in many health food stores, but could not find this product in capsules. I was extremely happy to find iHerb, because they had the capsule form I was looking for. Great price also. The product performed exactly as needed. I would definitely purchase all my health products in the future from iHerb.

Capsules better than liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is effective and was actually recommended by my doctor. No side effects if taken as instructed by your phisitian.

Food in, Food out ;-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This made me regular. I took it every night before going to bed for about a week and then felt I didn't need it. I took the advice of freezing the capsules to avoid any potential unpleasantness and that worked. Now every morning I'm regular and feel cleansed for the day.

For constipation

Posted by potiholic on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mother, for constipation. She sais it works, but she feel belly pain so she is trying another pills.

healthful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My bowel movement had changed to a blackish color. RBC was low. Must've had some internal bleeding. I boiled/simmered flax seeds in water and drank, drank aloe juice, added 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper to 1/2 cup water twice a day and drank and took this castor oil product. It's EASY to take. I freeze some and take 2 in am & pm (before bed) and also 1 unfrozen capsule each time. Bowel color is back to normal. That is good news! God is good!! Still taking this castor oil for continued healing.

合わない