Касторовое масло в оболочке

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Покупаю периодически для мамы. У нее склонность к запорам, с ними кишечник работает хорошо

We all like to take them

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

My whole family likes them. I take 2 every day as a healing stool softener. My son likes to take them when he's a little constipated. The little boy across the street likes to chew on them when he's constipated. His parents took a bottle from us once when he was totally plugged up during toilet training; it worked.

Castor Oil With A Smile!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods, Castor Oil Softgels, are the perfect alternative to the liquid I was forced to ingest as a child; and, I highly recommend it. g. cunningham lakewood, n.j.

Эффективности не заметили

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

В качестве слабительного эффекта не заметили вообще (пробовали двое). Если принимать согласно инструкции (по 1 капсуле 1-2 раза в день), то просто как мертвому припарки. Если, почитав отзывы, принять на ночь штук 5 капсул, то можно на что-то надеяться, но и то не факт.

spasibo

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

ne mogu skazat cto ocen dovolna, nu dovolna na 80%

Great Features

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic Product. Looked in many health food stores, but could not find this product in capsules. I was extremely happy to find iHerb, because they had the capsule form I was looking for. Great price also. The product performed exactly as needed. I would definitely purchase all my health products in the future from iHerb.

Capsules better than liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is effective and was actually recommended by my doctor. No side effects if taken as instructed by your phisitian.

Works as promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

For intestinal body cleanse, read description carefully.

Food in, Food out ;-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

This made me regular. I took it every night before going to bed for about a week and then felt I didn't need it. I took the advice of freezing the capsules to avoid any potential unpleasantness and that worked. Now every morning I'm regular and feel cleansed for the day.

For constipation

Posted by potiholic on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mother, for constipation. She sais it works, but she feel belly pain so she is trying another pills.