the help my heart needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

about 6 months ago my heart started to seriously hurt me, I could not even lift a gallon of milk without my heart attacking me and I had no energy to speak of. I found this MRM Co-Q10 100 mg. with L-Carnitine by accident started taking it every day 2 times a day, early in the morning & again in the afternoon, not close to bedtime or you will not be able to sleep. Plus I found the QUNOL liquid Co- Q10 at amazon.com wish IHERB carried it, WOULD PREFER TO BY FROM THEM THAN ANYONE ELSE,But long story kinda short I am much better now. I thought I was gonna die before I found this. jackie stephens.

Gave me a boost of energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from hypothyroidism, which slows my metabolism. Though I lead a very healthy lifestyle, I still detected a sluggish metabolism. I'm taking other supplements besides this one, but I still conclude with a pretty good degree of certainty that this has helped speed up my metabolic system. Now I'm able to see some muscle definition and I no longer have or feel that awful puffiness.

Purchase for my 75 yr old Mother

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I researched the effects of Lipitor on my Mum -- I found out that it depletes the Co-Q10 that is already in short supply for older people (can't call my Mum elderly b/c she isn't!) My Mum has much more energy now & can FEEL a difference when she doesn't take it. FYI the liquid works faster than the other methods. Lastly, this site was the BEST price & no issues w/ delivery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

What tastes good to some tastes horrible to others. THIS STUFF TASTES WAY TOO GOOD TO BE GOOD FOR YOU. I am very happy with this product and the increased energy it brings.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have difficulty to sallow down tablets. This product is easy to take, and I like mixing with some yogurt.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I see a big difference in my energy level when I take this.

good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my autistic son, his concentration has improve, also his speech is a bit more espontaneous, I was giving him the q10 only but this combo is great for muscle tone.

co-Q10 with L-Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with this product as my husband has a great deal of trouble swallowing pills. We mix this in the a.m. with powdered vitamins. Iherb has always dealt quickly with any questions.

My heart Doctor recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not having any problems using as Dr. recommended it be used. Using to help heart function.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love iHerb. Started with the hard to find Peanut flour and they also have this great CoQ10 in liquid form. Thanks iHerb...it came the very next day!

1 2 3 4