Wonderful

Posted by Maraiani on November 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have already updated my review of this product in my comment on the 16oz. jar: this is a wonderful coconut oil which not only tastes delicious but also delivers many other benefits: I have lost about 10 pounds in five weeks just by incorporating this to my diet!

I Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is exactly the same quality and taste as Garden of Life's for a fraction of the cost. If you're a coconut oil lover, try this.

One of the best !

Posted by VladislavNosick on January 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best coconut oils I've ever tried. Very fragrant, smooth and rich in coconut flavor. Using it for vegan and healthy cooking, adding to shampoo/shower gel and using as hand cream at winter time ^^ Helps better than most of storebought creams. Definitely must try.

One of the best oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of the best oils that were used من افضل الزيوت التي استخدمتها

Decent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product for the price. I prefer the texture of nutiva though....

Lose 10 pounds in 4 weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my first product review. This product is so good that I want to write a review. I ate a few tablespoons of this coconut oil every morning. The effect is stunning. I lose 10 pounds in 4 weeks without dieting or physical exercise. My belly melts away and becomes much flatter. My skin becomes smooth again and my nails look great. I also look better on my face. Teeth are whiter now. Brain fog goes away. It's certainly a miracle to me.

fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a subtle coconut smell compared to others. Great for first timers who aren't used to the smell of coconut in their food. Definitely recommended!!

My review of Jarrow EV Coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

fantastic buy for several reasons. First off, a healthy choice among the number of crap oils out there. Secondly, the taste is delicious, with perfect consistency. And all of this at a great price! Go iherb and Jarrows!

LOVE LOVE Coconut Oil! Great Value Size!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE Coconut Oil in cooking and baking. It has a wonderful taste with so many health benefits. I've also tried the Now Virgin Oil, which was just as delcious. This Jarrow is great too! I use it with my daily eggs, sauteed veggies, or even in banana breads and chocolate chip cookies! Yummm!

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has a light coconut taste (high quality). It is works wonders on the body. I will purchase this fabulous products regularly in the future.