Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product. My daughter likes the taste and it has great ingredients. Will continue to give her.

Great taste, Happy tummies!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will definitely buy again as kids love the taste and noticed fewer tummy problems while taking this.

hoping it will help my toddler with eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always take probiotics myself. I got this one for my toddlers. One of them has eczema - I am hoping it will ease her symptoms. I notices that it gets less inflamed on some day. I am going to monitor how well her body responds to these pills. Neither one of my kids objected the taste, though the older one prefers sweeter vitamins. Wouldn't purchase it in the summer - the weather was typical for fall when the product arrived but the ice pack was outside temperature

My kids hate the tast of it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids hate the tast of it

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am using this for my kids and it is suitable for them

Arrived Hot

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Can't Actually give the Product A Fair Review As It Arrived Hot And Dead. I Didn't Bother Returning It Because It Is More Work For Me To Have To Send Something Back. I Have To Say However That In The Past Iherb Has Had Amazing Customer Service. I Guess I Should Have Complained...

Too Sour

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Extremely sour, gave my kid tonsilitis. She had to take antibiotics for 7 days. I do not recommend this at all. Especially if your kid has a sensitive throat.