good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice

my feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Decent product for good money

Will do

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a cute little container that grinds the peppercorns very fine. Doesn't appear to release much pepper at a time but I did sneeze after using it.

My go to peppercorns Mill

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase. I'm so in love with this. I use this with almost every dish I cook. Especially good with scrambled eggs, omelette, soup, curries etc... Will definitely by more. I love the convenience and freshness.

great pepper

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

very cheap and great quality

GREAT Product

Posted by Jmomma on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the first spice I ordered from iherb and I absolutely love it. I have a bottle in the kitchen and one in the office pantry because one can never have too much of freshly ground pepper in the food. I even ordered a few as gifts during Christmas.

Neutral

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Reason why I put neutral is... I love that its a grinder n peppercorn smells awesome. But it lacks heat. I was hoping for some heat. Don't think I ll buy this again. But I ll try the pink peppercorns, I remember they have that.. Hope this helps u ...

not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it's just my tongue or nose, but with this blend of peppers I don't really feel there's pepper in my meal/salad unless I use larger amounts of it compared to other peppers I've used.

Its only half a bottle unlike advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this peppercorns mill (which is only half a bottle) and another bottle of provence herbs blend (which is a full bottle). Is from the same company but different qty.

Great taste and very good price.

Posted by Debby29 on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase