Works great for anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This does work really well for my anxiety, however, next time I will purchase the chewables (by another brand) as it takes approx. 15-20 minutes for these to kick in. Also, when I take more than 1 a day I do tend to feel a bit drowsy which I don't like (but often my anxiety returns later in the afternoon and I feel I need to take another one). Otherwise, these are very effective. I am a fan of Doctor's Best products because of their quality and I love I-herb's prices. :)

Doctor's Best Suntheanine L-Theanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product before and yes it does work, The change is not dramatic, you just realize on reflecting, that every thing flows along smoothly and issues can be resolved in a calm rational manner.

Best type of theanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

Always make sure to get 'Suntheanine' and not just 'theanine'... the suntheanine is a higher quality and more absorbable form of theanine. The dosage is perfect as well.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

happy with product and will continue to buy, helps me cope with stressful work situations.

Helps immensely

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great muscle relaxant for me, since I keep a lot of stress in my neck and shoulders. It helps keep headaches at bay. I take it in conjunction with Kava root, but I hope to discontinue Kava root soon in favor of this, since it is less harmful to the liver.

effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

works like a charm, helps with focus, calms the mind.

Wonderful and immediate results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been having a 'tight' chest on and off for three months, my blood pressure was elevated, and I was having difficulty sleeping well. About 10 days after beginning Suntheanine,1 capsule/day, I woke up feeling immensely better. I would classify this as a Wonder Supplement!

excellent product for my child

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for my child. It helped her to calm down. She was very hyper-active before using the product, now she is more mellow and she is focusing better on all her tasks.

excellent ltheanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found that doctor's best worked faster than the previous ltheanine that i used. The effects also seem to stay in my system longer.

Placebo effect or not- this seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Never felt this calm in a long while, though anxiety is still there, but the labored anxious breathing is much better now. Benzo only makes me tired and agitated but l-theanine definitely makes me calmer without the drowsiness. For me, this is the most effective supplement so far but I'll be experimenting dosages and even brand to see what works best. So far so good...