It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taking this product in the last 2 mos worked to keep me at a stable level of calmness. I could really tell the difference in my moods /how I responded to things in my day! It reduces the stress I may have throughout the day and helps keep my body from developing other conditions. I will continue to take it.

Great for Vegetarians

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I have not tried the product yet, I cannot say much about it. However, the shipping process to INDIA was extremely cumbersome. I got harassed for weeks and weeks by DHL who wanted more and more documents, and they wanted to have them again because they lost them...thereafter, the parcel got stuck in the customs in Delhi for another week! They did not open the parcel, but I had to pay a hefty tax of 1,800 INR on this item, which I found really unfair! So...if you are staying in India, you have better ask a friend from abroad to bring you this item to India rather than have it shipped via DHL...it was a nightmare!

Posted by kdmgkfd on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not work on me

helps mood balance

Posted by freeradicle on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and excellent value