Posted by Hurrahei on August 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dette likner på vaselin. Har brukt det på et svært tørt område, og det funket fint. Trekker sent inn i huden, blir liggende som en hinne utenpå huden.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really soothes and hydrates dry skin, especially elbows and heels. Really good during winter time, can be used for hands, knees, lips and even face if you have dry skin (not good for combination/oliy skin). Good ingredients. Will repurchase when in need.

Very good product. Highly recommended.

Posted by Biaitiar on October 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it will be a winter basic for my reactive skin. Within a month of use has solved my problems in localized areas of my skin (redness, eczema ...). It is also a great lip balm for the night (retrieves the lips if you let it work overnight).

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es un reparador de la piel, de eczemas, rozaduras, piel agrietada, reseca, es un todo terreno. Un lujazo por un precio muy bajo

For My Grendson

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

He have skin problems and is is really helpful.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time using this product for tattoo healing. Really enjoying it so far.

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I saw this product at Dr Oz Show and it was not sold in Singapore. I ordered it and use of the inflammation skin behind my back neck and the redness gone the next day. It safe to use of lips and moisturiser the dry lips immediately. Good price and value for money.

Helped dry and irritated skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought a variety of balms to help with a persistent patch of inflamed and itchy skin on my back. These include the Babyganics soothing protective ointment, Egyptian Magic, Lucas Pawpaw ointment. Somehow this seems to work without the stinging effect I got from the rest! My skin has improved slightly but at least it is no longer inflamed. Have just repurchased a larger tub.

Amazing for dry skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

This winter was very harsh on the skin under my eyes and I had small eczema skin patches due to it. This was the only thing that got rid of them! You also get a large amount of product because a little goes a long way so this will probably last me a whole year! Awesome product!

Must have for eczema sufferers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cream I have used to help soothe my eczema. I have tried other big name brands and all natural body butters, but this formulation is the only thing that was able to smooth out scaly patches and keep it hydrated so that it stops itching.