Does not smell right

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using tea tree oil for 20+ years. This brand has an "off" odor to it.

very good product! Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on May 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

it's my second time buying this tea trea oil and I am 100% happy with it. I had a contact Dermatitis on my right hand from working with money for about 4 years, which resulted in swelling, itching and looked horrible, only going away for couple weeks would help me, but it would come back again after several months. The very first day I've started to apply this oil all the itchiness was gone , and it took about 2 weeks for my hand to look normal again. I still use when I remember, and it's been a month and still no sign of Dermatitis.

Labai geras aliejus

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Labai mums patinka, naudoju kaip dezinfekuojancia priemone plaunant grindis, spuoduciam ant odos, tepu ikandimus uodu.

Australian Tea Tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

The oil is great. I have been using it together with the Aloe Vera gel for about 2 weeks, and I can see already a big improvement on my face. Thanks again for the great products you have here!

Great price - great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really a fabulous price. Tea tree oil has myriad uses but this bottle will still last longer than you expect. We use it for acne, burns, cuts, scrapes, bug bites & stings, athlete's foot, foot odor and the prevention of head lice. So many remedies for so many icky things! In one bottle - and not to mention the toxicity of the conventional treatments and their expense. Love. This. Stuff.

Tea Trea does wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been amazed at the benefits of Tea Tree!It has helped my children with congestion, cuts and scrapes. I think it was a great value and good quality item.

Australian Tea Tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my teenage daughters that have acne problems. I won't say the oil cleared up the blemishes entirely, but does seem to diminish them. One drawback is it has a nasty smell. Overall, I believe it was worth the price.

Does Not Smell like Tea Tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Should of ordered Now Foods brand instead. This one stinks. Don't waste your money on this.

NOT recommended. Prefer Now Food's tea tree instead

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on July 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unpleasant aroma. Although it claims its' pure natural tea tree oil, the aroma is very different from what I used before. It's kind of artificial and just don't like it. Maybe that's why it's so cheap. Prefer Now Food's tea tree instead. Definitely not recommended. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Good for acne treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use tea tree oil for my acne treatment as natural BP replacement. For this I add, 1 table spoon of tea tree oil and 1 table spoon of jojoba oil (I use now solutions brand) into 9 table spoon of aloe vera gel (I use nature republic brand ) and aplly at nights. Helps with my severe acne. Both treats and moisturizes.