KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,194

₩11,328

할인금액: ₩1,134 (10% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

yum!

Reviewer2084079님께서 Jul 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting sweetener I have ever tried, and I have tried them all. I cannot tell the difference between sugar and xylo-sweet. The only disadvantage I find is using it in cold foods like iced tea. I found that if I dissolve it in a little hot tap water first it works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5.0 out of 5 stars! Quality A+. This is good stuff.

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

GOOD: No aftertaste. Wrapped in high-quality paper, these do not break in my pockets. BAD: None. Other: Please take a look at My Profile for other Great Products.

no aftertaste either

Reviewer1866604님께서 Mar 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a type II diabetic this is an important element of my diet. It is the only non-sugar sweetner I have tried that does not have an aftertaste (in coffee)

disappointed

Reviewer2051291님께서 Nov 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was amazed that this product is not sweeter than it is, and compared to NOW Zylitol, it takes almost 3 packets to equal one of NOW's product...

Just like sugar

Reviewer1618824님께서 Mar 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product, better for your teeth than sugar. The only flaw is the thickness of the packet, I wish the packets were thinner and easier to tear. Great product overall.

Great product

Reviewer2966228님께서 Nov 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this sweetener in my coffee. It has no aftertaste and just gives enough sweetness to satisfy. i only need one packet in my large cup of coffee in the morning.

We are impressed

Reviewer2266627님께서 Jun 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love it. Of course, it is not just like sugar but I have some problems with my blood sugar and this is a great way to be able to drink ice tea or sweet coffee once in a while. Because of the cost I use half the amount I would in my ice tea but we are fine with that.

Almost like sugar

5647573623480778391님께서 Sep 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't change the taste of the beverage it is put in but you need a large amount to make it sweet

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

does not taste like sugar!

Reviewer2357750님께서 Apr 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried xylosweet, hoping that it would be a good substitute for sugar. However, after trying it, didn't taste like sugar at all. I can't believe that people write that this product taste like sugar, when it clearly doesn't. I do like however the some packets and if you don't like the after taste of stevia, you can mix xylitol with stevia in order to reduce the aftertaste.

love the packets

Reviewer1673078님께서 Jan 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

handy for when I am going away from home

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품