KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

yum!

Reviewer2084079님께서 Jul 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting sweetener I have ever tried, and I have tried them all. I cannot tell the difference between sugar and xylo-sweet. The only disadvantage I find is using it in cold foods like iced tea. I found that if I dissolve it in a little hot tap water first it works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5.0 out of 5 stars! Quality A+. This is good stuff.

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

GOOD: No aftertaste. Wrapped in high-quality paper, these do not break in my pockets. BAD: None. Other: Please take a look at My Profile for other Great Products.

no aftertaste either

Reviewer1866604님께서 Mar 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a type II diabetic this is an important element of my diet. It is the only non-sugar sweetner I have tried that does not have an aftertaste (in coffee)

disappointed

Reviewer2051291님께서 Nov 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was amazed that this product is not sweeter than it is, and compared to NOW Zylitol, it takes almost 3 packets to equal one of NOW's product...

Just like sugar

Reviewer1618824님께서 Mar 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product, better for your teeth than sugar. The only flaw is the thickness of the packet, I wish the packets were thinner and easier to tear. Great product overall.

Great product

Reviewer2966228님께서 Nov 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this sweetener in my coffee. It has no aftertaste and just gives enough sweetness to satisfy. i only need one packet in my large cup of coffee in the morning.

We are impressed

Reviewer2266627님께서 Jun 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love it. Of course, it is not just like sugar but I have some problems with my blood sugar and this is a great way to be able to drink ice tea or sweet coffee once in a while. Because of the cost I use half the amount I would in my ice tea but we are fine with that.

Almost like sugar

5647573623480778391님께서 Sep 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't change the taste of the beverage it is put in but you need a large amount to make it sweet

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Handy Packets of Low Cal non GMO Sweeteer! GREAT for Dieters!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Xylitol is an ideal sugar replacement since it is a low calorie sweetener with no aftertaste. It is nice that this is gluten free, as well as non-GMO. Since it is Low Calorie it is good for those who are dieting.

Great on the go

Reviewer2848619님께서 Nov 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these wherever I go for my coffee and tea on the road. Great price

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품