KO

iHerb 상품평

₩44,110

₩52,015

할인금액: ₩7,906 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

INCREDIBLE PRODUCT!

Reviewer1720829님께서 Feb 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Incredible research was done on this product, and what it does to relieve pain, clean "stuff" out of the body, help us digest food better, and so many more things. It's an awesome product! I took it for awhile and it made me feel SO much better. I can't believe the small one is being discontinued! I was just going to re-order it because I just saw a video by a leading Cancer doctor who has been curing people of cancer and diabetes -- mainly because of enzymes helping the cells to get what they need and clear out the body -- and because of a diet change that he recommends. Anyway, enzymes are helping tumors to go away. I saw a headache that someone had here -- if you don't drink enough water and take these, because they're helping toxins to leave the cells, that could cause a headache. You need to drink lots of water.

Vitalzyms Great for Colitis

Reviewer3008463님께서 Apr 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product saved me during my previous bout of Colitis, removing all symptoms of mucus, blood, and inflammation. Taken moderately (2-3 times a day X 1 pill) can bring back a calm balance to the bowel.

Another incredible product

Reviewer1845923님께서 May 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 5 of these at night on an empty stomach as a maintenance supplement. I used to have a cronic contact dermatitus that completely went away after taking this product.

pulmanary help

Reviewer2837641님께서 Mar 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

my husband has cronic pulmanary fibrosis. i believe these capsules have helped him and am ready to order more.

One of the Best

4888314454039199496님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best natural antiflammatory herbs I've ever taken!

very good

Reviewer1703308님께서 Oct 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good product, has help greatly with pain in my knee and ankle....I feel much better since using this.....

Help at Hand

Reviewer2844524님께서 Apr 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very early stages using Vitalzym but I'm starting to feel some relief from a couple of swollen arthritic fingers. If this continues to improve I will re-purchase Vitalzym.

Amazing

Reviewer1096212님께서 Jul 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing 'repairative'.

excellent

5558728368541266431님께서 Feb 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the real deal..it kills inflammation and repairs your body a must try!! i was skeptical as well at first but you need to take about 10 a day to see results quickly

slow but sure

Reviewer1708850님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a must try formula for people over 35 years of age.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품