KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

excellent

5558728368541266431님께서 Feb 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the real deal..it kills inflammation and repairs your body a must try!! i was skeptical as well at first but you need to take about 10 a day to see results quickly

One of the Best

4888314454039199496님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best natural antiflammatory herbs I've ever taken!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

slow but sure

Reviewer1708850님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a must try formula for people over 35 years of age.

Ok

Reviewer2058846님께서 Dec 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

No complains.

Vitalyzm

Reviewer2554378님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not know if it helps me in reducing scars, but I decided to give it a go.

Enzymes work

Reviewer2249903님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife uses these and finds they work for her needs. I have used them as well and they provide a level of effectiveness which cannot be denied.

Vitalyzm

Reviewer2324750님께서 Nov 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product before which is excellent. Your customer service and quick shipment is excellent. Thank you for being so dependable. I haven't explored the website as a whole for other products. Keep up the good service!!

pulmanary help

Reviewer2837641님께서 Mar 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

my husband has cronic pulmanary fibrosis. i believe these capsules have helped him and am ready to order more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

INCREDIBLE PRODUCT!

Reviewer1720829님께서 Feb 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Incredible research was done on this product, and what it does to relieve pain, clean "stuff" out of the body, help us digest food better, and so many more things. It's an awesome product! I took it for awhile and it made me feel SO much better. I can't believe the small one is being discontinued! I was just going to re-order it because I just saw a video by a leading Cancer doctor who has been curing people of cancer and diabetes -- mainly because of enzymes helping the cells to get what they need and clear out the body -- and because of a diet change that he recommends. Anyway, enzymes are helping tumors to go away. I saw a headache that someone had here -- if you don't drink enough water and take these, because they're helping toxins to leave the cells, that could cause a headache. You need to drink lots of water.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Amazing

Reviewer1096212님께서 Jul 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing 'repairative'.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품