KO

상품 11-15 중 전체 50 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Dude!! Get this stuff!!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1207155님께서 Jan 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These enzymes are awesome! I have a rebirth of vitality and life!

Vitalzym

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2884480님께서 Jul 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

when i started taking Vitalzym enzymes an old injury around a dislocated rib began to itch intensly. It seems the enzymes were cleaning up an old scar. I was taking between 6 & 9 a day. After many months of daily itching it seems to have finally stopped itching. I believe the enzymes do great repair work in the body.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Service is quick and accurate

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2212945님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the second time I ordered this product, but the first time it was from elsewhere. I received this fast and quick, like the next day! And I ordered it close to midnight the day before! The product itself is a fantastic product. The enzymes contained facilitate functions our bodies do day in and day out. And being a preventive measure against catastrophic medical conditions is a bonus well worth the price.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Mulitiple advantages to Vitalzym.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2805669님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vitalzym is a great product. It was suggested to me by a friend who mentioned the reduction of pain from an old injury. I had suffered from ankle pain on and off from a old ankle sprain and torn tendon. It worked no more ankle pain within 4 days WOW. Surprisingly to me i found there were mulitiple advantages to this product. I found reduced bruising time, better digestive health and amazingly a increase in energy throughout the day. Love this product.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good for Piriformis Syndrome!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2729351님께서 Aug 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Vitalzym for about 6 weeks now and I feel so much better! I've had Piriformis Syndrome (a type of sciatica) for five years. I have trouble walking more than a quarter mile and have trouble getting comfortable in bed due to the chronic pain. Vitalzym has greatly reduced my pain! It's not a cure, but I'm sleeping so much better; I can finally lie on my left side for the first time in five years! I'm not sure if it's inhibiting inflammation or if it's working on scar tissue or both. Either way, it's working great and I'm a huge fan. I rarely write reviews, but I wanted to write this one in the hope that it might help others. Best wishes in finding a cure for your pain.

상품 11-15 중 전체 50 상품