KO

iHerb 상품평

₩133,045

₩189,399

할인금액: ₩56,355 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Positively love Vitalzym

Reviewer1014372님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for five years and I never want to be without it. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis and since taking Vitalzym have very little trouble and virtually no pain. Have recommended it to many who have had the same results as I have. Joan Cutting

vitamins

Reviewer1691682님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is an excellent choice, and an excellent company.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I will always have some Vitalzyme on my shelf

Reviewer2652019님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Vitalyme for pain and healing from radiation. It works very well for swelling, relieves pain and time will tell for the radiation, but I have heard good stories.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product keeps me alive!

Reviewer2440587님께서 Mar 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a health condition that doesn't allow me to absorb or digest my food. The Vitalzym Capsules is the only product that helps me absorb and digest food. Without this amazing product I would have been dead many years ago! Cam Burlington, Ontario. Canada

Viatlzym Enzymes

Reviewer2788163님께서 Dec 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the best enzymes on the market. Anyone over the age of 40 needs to take enzymes since our body stops producing them. I've recommended them these to many of my friends and family.

Vitalzym Vegeterian Formula

Reviewer2625303님께서 Mar 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for this product. I have used these for some years now and have found that I have not suffered stomack cramps since using this product. Unfortunately I let them run out and started getting the pain back so know that I must use them all the time. Thank you for your promptness.

Toxic metals

Reviewer2917429님께서 Dec 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped me to rid my body of toxic metals as well as or better than IV chelation therapy.

Vitalzyme

Reviewer2288603님께서 Jun 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am an avid supporter of the use of Vitalzyme. I use it mainly as an anti inflammatory. I have a fibrocystic breast condition that is very painful without this supplement. I take 3capsules in the morning and 3 at night and I am totally symtemless on this formula. iHerb has always promptly delivered this product at the best price.

World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym Vegetarian Formula

Reviewer2315509님께서 Sep 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Addition of these enzymes to my daily routine has been helpful. I have rheumatoid arthritis and controlling pain and inflammation is important to my daily routine.

Love it!

Reviewer1671192님께서 Sep 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Vitalzym for about two years now and it has helped my digestion greatly. I take three every night before bed.

상품 21-30 중 전체 50 상품