KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

vitalzym

Reviewer2828248님께서 Mar 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

these tabs are great.will keep ordering them as they help with my fibroids.I have now got a friend taking them as well.I hope they work fo her as well

I love it

Reviewer2555309님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great all natural vegerarian product excellent gastrointestinal enzymes that aides in digesting and helps your body in breaking down foods.

Truly Amazing

Reviewer2877288님께서 Jan 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has given me hope,i have been taking it for 3 months,had a lot of pain from ovarion cyst and now i'm pain free,it worked on a lot of other things as well.

Great Product

Reviewer2831372님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this stuff really works. It got rid of my scar tissue after having surgery!

Excellent product/excellent service

Reviewer1980575님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a long-time user of Viatalzym and find it very effective with a scar tissue problem. I can buy it in several locations but much prefer IHerb.com because of their speedy service. I've NEVER had a problem with any order through IHerb.

Viatlzym Enzymes

Reviewer2788163님께서 Dec 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the best enzymes on the market. Anyone over the age of 40 needs to take enzymes since our body stops producing them. I've recommended them these to many of my friends and family.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Vitazym

Reviewer3167519님께서 Nov 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, not my first bottle and won't be the last. Good health is all it brings. A must for everyone that is interested in their health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Soreness removed used for awhile

Reviewer2166616님께서 Sep 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started this product about 5 years ago and used it religiously. I found it absolutely helped with joint pain especially when getting up in the morning. Always having to take it on an empty stomach was a challenge, but sometimes I took it even though I had eaten. I quite the product about a year ago and slowly started experiencing pain again, I recently reordered and my joint pain is slowly easing again, must be the product!

VITALZYM!!!

Reviewer3021287님께서 Sep 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS IS A WONDERFUL! PRODUCT!!

Fantastic product!

Reviewer3307225님께서 Aug 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Fair priced. I've used this product for years and it works great. I had scar tissue on my leg and now it's gone. I have liver and gall bladder problems and it helps a lot.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 21-30 중 전체 50 상품