KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,813

₩10,438

할인금액: ₩1,626 (16% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

A Really Tasty Treat!

alloriginal님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for a tasty, low-glycemic index snack and tried these. Wow! The taste is wonderfully sweet, without being too sweet. The predominant flavor is coconut, with a hint of strawberry peeking through. A bit expensive, perhaps, but a really nice occasional treat. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Very stale taste

Chunkypeaches님께서 Nov 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is only my second bad review in my lifetime, but I feel compelled to write it. I tried all the flavors, and this one was just awful. The smell and taste is that of paint, like when a product goes bad. Although, they do not expire until 4/2013. I believe something is wrong with the nuts or wheat. The brownie flavor was pretty good, the lemon okay, and the Cacao Nibs was so-so.

Love These

4707880978385483830님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.

Great Coco-Roons!

BeckySue님께서 Sep 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

Golosina pura, una delicia

DelikatEssences님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Para satisfacer el antojo de dulce, sin gluten sin conservantes. Totalmente végano y raw. Deliciosas si te gusta el sabor a coco.

Nice flavour!

Reviewer3126648님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love theese. So tasty as all the CocoRoons flavours! Love the strawberry burst of flavour in theese.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4978545617610769518님께서 Jan 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice, but I found that the apple or the lemon pie version where much nicer.. Lemon's was mine and my boyfriend’s favourite.

Yummy Yummy Yummy

Reviewer1357483님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Strawberry flavour not strong, but flavour delicious!!!

Delicious!

Reviewer1770193님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yet another great flavor of coco-roons.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

AnnEllen님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked it, but I couldn't taste the strawberry so you might get disappointed.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품