KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nice flavour!

Reviewer3126648님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love theese. So tasty as all the CocoRoons flavours! Love the strawberry burst of flavour in theese.

Pretty good

5462551653070552876님께서 Nov 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A bit expensive. For the occasional treat.

Golosina pura, una delicia

DelikatEssences님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Para satisfacer el antojo de dulce, sin gluten sin conservantes. Totalmente végano y raw. Deliciosas si te gusta el sabor a coco.

Not the best coco-roons

Reviewer1682157님께서 Sep 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the other flavours over this one. It's okay, but nothing too special to me.

Great Coco-Roons!

BeckySue님께서 Sep 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

A litle like the others

5656622706436574516님께서 Sep 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was good, but some of them tastes the same (to me)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Too expensive for what they are

5215215449986204927님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

You could literally knock up something like this that tastes way better in 5 minutes. Tastes slightly fermented to me and way too sweet. That said my partner didn't mind them.

A Really Tasty Treat!

alloriginal님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for a tasty, low-glycemic index snack and tried these. Wow! The taste is wonderfully sweet, without being too sweet. The predominant flavor is coconut, with a hint of strawberry peeking through. A bit expensive, perhaps, but a really nice occasional treat. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not the best taste

Shanna님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was expecting some strawberry goodness from it, but it turns out I was expecting a bit too much. Coconut taste is prevailing and personally I couldn't taste any strawberry there. Plus, it felt like the product gone bad.. You know, this strange taste when you have been keeping nuts for too long. For this price it is totally not worthy of it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tasty but not so healthy

Reviewer2588465님께서 Mar 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

While these may lack the toxins that most cookies contain, they are definitely lacking some important nutrients. The maple syrup is refined and the almonds are pasteurized. They are very tasty, no doubt, but don't be deceived into thinking these are healthy. They are just not as unhealthy as some other sweet treats. The sugar in them still compromises your immune system just like refined sugars. That being said, I tried several flavors when they were priced for trial. This was one of my favorites.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품