KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Almost no aftertaste

5379009600812644949님께서 Sep 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good stevia

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Strange smell and unpleasant flavor

Reviewer1673715님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been using the white powder form for years but desire to switch to less processed liquid form. The liquid smells like prunes and has a licorice taste -- not at all what I expected. I had to use 16 drops to sweeten my lemon water and maybe 4 drops to sweeten my yogurt. As a result, the taste of the stevia itself figured prominently. This is my first day using it, so I will give it a few more tries to see if I get used to it. Ultimately, I may have to switch back to the white powder.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the least processed forms of liquid stevia

LessSugarNaturally님께서 Jun 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I’ve been using stevia products since January 2012 and have done a lot of research about it. It’s important to understand that the stevia leaf contains at least 10 different steviol glycosides: stevioside, rebaudioside A, B, C, D, E, and F, dulcoside A, rubusoside, and steviolbioside. SweetLeaf's Sweetdrops are made with the FDA approved sweetener "High purity steviol glycoside extract" which is made from 2 components of the stevia leaf....approximately equal parts Stevioside and Reb A. The other stevia sweetener "Reb-A", is used in products like Truvia and Purevia, and is 95% minimum solely rebaudioside A. Unlike the sweeteners, "Whole Leaf Stevia Concentrate" is a whole form of stevia. It is made by boiling whole leaves until it’s a thick dark syrup. I immediately noticed a huge contrast between the whole leaf concentrate and other liquid stevia products. It was thick, black, and goopy!  First I tried it in my homemade lemonade.  Big mistake.  It just wasn't able to sweeten it, turned my lemonade brown, and tasted very "leafy".  A few days later, I gave it another try...this time in my tea.  This combination worked better, but the "leafy" taste was still very prominent.   Would I buy this product again?  Probably not.  As someone who's always striving to eat more whole, I honestly wish I liked it more.  It is the less processed better choice.  Think of it as whole grain bread as opposed to white, however I just don't like it. For now I'll stick with what works for me which is SweetLeaf's Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops Sweetener. I'm giving it three stars because it is a great whole, pure product and only has water as a filler. Because of the taste I can't give it 5 stars. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

19 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wonderful!

Reviewer1694767님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Based on a good deal of information, in my opinion, stevia is the only safe sugar substitute. This one is the best stevia I've found. About 4 drops does it for a cup of tea. It's great for smoothies as well.

Recommendable

5185999147855557324님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

In my view a very rational way to sweeten things up, does not have the downsides of sugar. Some will complain about a stingy aftertaste but I do not mind.

This stuff is terrible

Reviewer1844131님께서 Dec 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is not what I had hoped. It does not sweeten, is black in color, has a very bitter taste and an anise type aftertaste. It made me nauseated. Don't waste your money!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sweet!

NaturoMama님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste of Stevia differs from what my tongue got accustomed to (cane sugar, etc.), but healthy benefits won!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

the best taste

Reviewer1085481님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Stevia can be very difficult to get used to at first. The Korean stevia that I've tasted was in no way as good as this product. I also trust this products compared to many others because they don't use alcohol. This is stevia in its purest form with only an addition of water. I can never ingest another form of sweetener after having used stevia for several years. I only ingest raw, live honey on a daily basis besides stevia.

Strong taste

Reviewer3101973님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has a stronger taste then I expected. It isn't bitter but I was looking for something that just tastes sweet. It's not bad, just not what I was looking for. I prefer NOW Stevia Extract packets (powder). It has very little taste other than sweet and it is a white powder that doesn't discolor things. The packets are convenient too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2719843님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I havent used stevia before trying this, and I didn´t quite like it. But the bottle is very handy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 58 상품