KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Hidden costs

4889762086352407957님께서 Dec 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This company choose not to pay the vat and duty fees. This is added to your bill on arrival. It should state vat not included??? It does not even inform you at check out or whilst choosing shipping??? And then they refuse returns saying postage will be charged for returns if you refuse to except these hidden costs. So they make even more money by selling the very items you have paid for. I only bought bulk as there was a misleading offer. 4 for £24.28 this was not the case. It was 4 of the sand flavour. So that price was not added at checkout. I decided as it was still a cheaper price I would continue. It would have been cheaper to buy one bottle at a time back here and have a smaller bill more often. They are very in helpful with this situation. I have been totally miss lead by this company and will never buy from them again. I'm so upset as I cannot afford the extra as a single mum on benefit so will never receive my items😔

Yuck

4649354297620348453님께서 Dec 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fake taste. Horrible after taste. Waste of money.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Stevia med smak av tofee... med bitter ettersmak

etiskhandel님께서 Mar 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vel.. dette er flytende stevia med smak. Lukter fantastisk toffe, men smaken kan desverre ikke sies aa vaere av samme karakter. Det er en bitter ettersmak, og jeg har ikke klart aa finne noe jeg kan bruke den til ennaa..

Bad after taste

Reviewer2623755님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't care for the stevia after taste

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2992617님께서 Apr 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells bad. Really didn't like it.

Not good

Reviewer2647466님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got a headache, felt nauches and the taste was disgusting. I know a lot of peolpe don't get sick of it, but I did.

Very fake flavour

Reviewer1844165님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you are used to eating a lot of processed food I think this would be quite enjoyable. I found it to be sickly sweet and now even the smell of it makes me gag, so needless to say won't be buying again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

bad

Reviewer1511275님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

still havent received product so not vary happy

Not nice at all !

Reviewer3049125님께서 Mar 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Now Foods Stevia Hazelnut Cream before and that one is so much tastier! This has an after taste that reminds me of aspartan or some other artifical flavour. Will not buy again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1754547님께서 Feb 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품