KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Sweetleaf Flavored Stevia

Reviewer2509511님께서 Jul 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flavor of the Choclate Raspberry is amazing. I love it.

Chocolate Raspberry Liquid Stevia

Reviewer1237231님께서 Sep 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one is really nice and my boys sometimes have it at night in their milk before bed.

Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevia, Chocolate

Reviewer2543324님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This too is great

Tasty and delicious

Reviewer2406162님께서 Dec 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This chocolate raspberry stevis is very good. You can taste the raspberry with no problem. I put this in my soy milk or you can put in regular milk and can't go wrong. It's a strong flavor for which I am very pleased with. Will order again when I run out of it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for people trying to avoid sugar

Reviewer2047570님께서 Jan 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have diabetes and do not use any sweetner except Stevia. I prefer this brand to others I've tried and this flavor is beyond delicious in yogurt!

Love these!

Reviewer2008437님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is probably my favorite stevia flavor!! It has a great taste and I love it in my coffee!

Tasty!

Reviewer2010946님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having said that, it's not my favourite, but it's a nice addition to the cupboard for the days when you want something a little different. It's not a "candy" type raspberry taste, if you know what I mean. Seems to be more a true raspberry taste with the chocolate. If you are a fan of this combination I think you'll like it a lot.

stevia

Reviewer2581884님께서 Jul 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Add this 1 drop and 1 drop of either vanilla or valencia orange into your coffee and you have a neat drink. I use in my coffee, malt free soy milk due to my yeast free diet. This makes my coffee bitter, I find if you use more drops it only makes it more bitter, so easy does it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Taste

Reviewer2121008님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very yummy in plain greek yogurt.

Wisdom Natural Lquid Stevia

Reviewer1725777님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to give my coffee a little flavor--enjoying it!

상품 31-40 중 전체 48 상품