KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Recommend

Reviewer2425198님께서 Mar 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells like Chocolate Raspberry! It tastes good in my coffee when I want something that definitely has those old flavors I used to enjoy from Coffee-Mate, etc. I do think that one has to use a little more than clear Stevia to get both the flavor and sweetness.

Excellent in coffee

FreeSpiritMe님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The chocolate and raspberry in these drops is wonderful. I only need 6 drops to flavor my mug of coffee. I use it to make fruit smoothies, too.

It's ok.

Reviewer1266914님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not too crazy about this one.

Good but bitter

5710254700521109804님께서 Nov 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely has a bitter aftertaste, so if you can get past that (you do get used to it), this is a yummy treat. I add it to yogurt, cottage cheese, drinks.

OK, but

Reviewer2839792님께서 Apr 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this to be a bit bitter. I do like the flavor, a change from the usual, but the ending notes are quite bitter to me. Would still buy.

Yum!

Reviewer3032965님께서 Jun 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put this in raspberry herbal tea and it gives it a special chocolate taste!

chocolate raspberry stevia

Reviewer1238656님께서 Aug 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

don't know if i like this flavor so much compared to others but timely shipping from this company

LOVE IT!

Reviewer1877514님께서 Sep 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite flavor thus far. Makes my coffee taste like something decadent out of Starbucks...definately going to buy more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2968963님께서 Apr 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

slightly more raspberries than choco. but overall good.

Nice for a change

Reviewer2219495님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this in a protein shake and it was actually quite good. Not a lot of chocolate flavour, but definitly a nice flavour overall. I'm going to try it in my home-made raw chocolate soon, and I'm hoping that it'll work.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품