KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

Reviewer1981627님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered it to clean my gallbladder from stones. After only one week I know it's too early to get desired results, but I feel this product is working... I take 2 caps 3 times daily 30 min before meal and it's obviously my digestion is significantly improved. I'll update my review after 4-5 weeks, right after ultrasound check of my gallbladder

excellent support for gallbladder

gallbladdertreatment님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i am using whole world botanical due to gallbladder problems and this chanca piedra is working more than fine. slowly slowly all my right side pain is start to dissapear. I am also making Candida clear with Candidase of Enzymedica because many people say that gallbladder problems may occur due to high amount levels of candida.With these product in combination with Enzymes i use i think i will be away from surgery.Updated Jarrow Formulas PF IN COMPINATION WITH ROYAL BREAK STONE is the best treatment for gallbladder problems.

Great Product

Reviewer1291676님께서 Aug 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been suffering from severe stomach distension on a regular basis, but more pronounced in the afternoon usually where many times I would feel 8 months pregnant! After only 3 days on this product my bloating/distension has subsided. I am only on day 4 and I have been taking approximately 5-6 tabs spaced out through my day. I have had a difficulty losing weight and because of this bloating I feel I take 2 steps forward and 1 step back! Now I feel like I am headed in the right direction with digesting my foods properly with freeing up the gall bladder to send the bile and enzymes to allow the body to work! Thank you Chanca Piedra:) I will continue to stay on a support for gallbladder and liver! This is a great product with almost immediate results!

Uric Acid reducer

Reviewer2073610님께서 Jul 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used 5 caps the first dose and b.i.d. as directed since then as an adjunct to the tincture. In a week my uric acid is below 6. It works and it's safe and it's inexpensive too. Highly recommended. (Drink lots of water!)

royal break-stone

Reviewer2762181님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works, I grow kidney stones on a regular basis, and this product keeps me out of the hopsital. Thank you for this product.

works

Reviewer2948985님께서 Mar 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

works well but cause diarrhea

Every body needs this!

4999272192556664180님께서 Dec 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take four on an empty stomach to help my liver detox. I can feel a huge difference in how I feel when I take this. I hadn't taken it in a long time, just started back. I love it and will be ordering again soon. Cleans the liver and the kidneys! Why wait until you have gall stones or kidney stones?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1135470님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1799130님께서 Jul 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4642915855377104395님께서 Apr 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am exited to use it and see how it goes i feel good about it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품