KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Whole World Botanicals, Royal Break-Stone, Liver-Gall Bladder Support, 400 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

₩34,185
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

excellent support for gallbladder

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

gallbladdertreatment님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i am using whole world botanical due to gallbladder problems and this chanca piedra is working more than fine. slowly slowly all my right side pain is start to dissapear. I am also making Candida clear with Candidase of Enzymedica because many people say that gallbladder problems may occur due to high amount levels of candida.With these product in combination with Enzymes i use i think i will be away from surgery.Updated Jarrow Formulas PF IN COMPINATION WITH ROYAL BREAK STONE is the best treatment for gallbladder problems.

Great Product

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1291676님께서 Aug 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been suffering from severe stomach distension on a regular basis, but more pronounced in the afternoon usually where many times I would feel 8 months pregnant! After only 3 days on this product my bloating/distension has subsided. I am only on day 4 and I have been taking approximately 5-6 tabs spaced out through my day. I have had a difficulty losing weight and because of this bloating I feel I take 2 steps forward and 1 step back! Now I feel like I am headed in the right direction with digesting my foods properly with freeing up the gall bladder to send the bile and enzymes to allow the body to work! Thank you Chanca Piedra:) I will continue to stay on a support for gallbladder and liver! This is a great product with almost immediate results!

Great product

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1981627님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered it to clean my gallbladder from stones. After only one week I know it's too early to get desired results, but I feel this product is working... I take 2 caps 3 times daily 30 min before meal and it's obviously my digestion is significantly improved. I'll update my review after 4-5 weeks, right after ultrasound check of my gallbladder

Uric Acid reducer

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2073610님께서 Jul 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used 5 caps the first dose and b.i.d. as directed since then as an adjunct to the tincture. In a week my uric acid is below 6. It works and it's safe and it's inexpensive too. Highly recommended. (Drink lots of water!)

royal break-stone

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2762181님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works, I grow kidney stones on a regular basis, and this product keeps me out of the hopsital. Thank you for this product.

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품