KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Just what I expected

4723027099405364007님께서 Nov 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy this product for one reason.... to elevate my levels of glutathione. And it does that really well.

Best Whey Product

5231496214783765762님께서 Apr 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Same review for this as the plain Vital Whey... the quality is there as they say it is. I have used other whey products and this one has a great texture and consistency that the others did not. Plus it tastes great! I wish that iherb had this in stock more often; but I can see why they can't keep it in stock. When my system can tolerate a product, it must be good due to the fact that I have a neurological sensitivity. For me, this is the best whey product!

Grass-Fed Whey

4685375285003645141님께서 Aug 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this! It has a great vanilla taste and isn't too sweet. I love the fact that it's from grass-fed cows and is ALL natural. I will be ordering this again and again.

VITAL WHEY

5211333321993373657님께서 Jun 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Do not like this product. Purchased seemingly the same a couple of years ago and at that time it was a lot better. Do not know why they changed the formula; therefore, I would like to return it and not purchase it again.

Nice taste

DawnMellowship님께서 May 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste of this but find that the dairy causes problems for me. I gave it away to someone who really enjoyed it and he works out a lot so it's clearly good for some.

Non Receipt of 2 21 oz Containers I ordered

Reviewer1204354님께서 Apr 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I still have not received the last two containers I ordered from your company. I was told that if it was returned to your company that it would be mailed out to me again. I had asked that you trace my order through whichever company you were mailing it through. But to date, I have received nothing. This has been disappointing and left me with little reason to purchase anymore products from your company since I have no guarantee of receiving what I have already paid for.

Tatse

Reviewer1445274님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix mine using a shaker cup with Winder Farms' skim milk. After 15 mins the foam is gone an it is ready to consume. It taste like a rich creamy vanilla milk shake. I like this one better than the cocoa one.

Excellent Quality

Reviewer2435926님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very happy with this product. The only thing I could say is that the stevia is not necessary as you can add this yourself if you wanted it. The stevia flavour doesn't work for some of the smoothies I make.

review

Reviewer3101314님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best whey! Also, excellent shipping service by iHerb

Highly recommended

Reviewer2248200님께서 Oct 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very well tolerated. More easily digested than other whey powders I've tried in the past. Only downside is the price - but you get what you pay for.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품