KO

iHerb 상품평

₩41,945

₩56,641

할인금액: ₩14,696 (26% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Product, Bad Taste

Reviewer2423238님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

While I love this product for its top quality, the taste is horrible. The vanilla flavor is overwhelming, especially when mixed with milk. It tastes flowery and candy-like... cloyingly sweet. Both my husband and I are having trouble finishing the tub. The chocolate flavor however, is wonderful. Tastes like not-too-sweet chocolate milk. I plan to use the chocolate flavor Vital Whey for a long time to come.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Easily the best whey profile of any drink

Honest-Reviews님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying various whey drinks here in the UK due to athletic needs I came accross this drink although it seemed expensive compared to other drinks I was blown away by the increase in mental performance which I can attribute to this drink you will notice and energy increase although slight over a few days use but prepared to be shocked when this drink runs out you will feel you cant do without is whatsoever

Jim

Reviewer1369233님께서 Feb 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is far, far, far too sweet. I wish you had a plain Vital Whey so I can add my own stevia.

Very sweet

Reviewer2255317님께서 Dec 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has a nice vanilla flavour but it`s far too sweet.

Brilliant!

Reviewer1654938님께서 Dec 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The highest quality protein available that you can take in larger doses without going broke. Well Wisdom creates protein that is far superior to anything else out there. The product description speaks for itself.

I'm myself again

Reviewer1988054님께서 Aug 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have gotten myself back again from taking VITAL WHEY. I used to be tired like an exhausted feeling. I could feel it drain me and then I was no good for nothing. My high blood pressure is lower,cholestrol lower. I feel good. I like the chocolate. My husband likes the vanilla because he puts fruit in it. Good tasting.

High Quality Whey Protein Supplement

Reviewer1103521님께서 Nov 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well Wisdom makes wonderful whey protein supplements from non-denatured whey. The vanilla flavor is very sweet, so it will probably be easy for children to drink and like the flavor. Overall, this whey is higher quality than any other I've used and it mixes very easily. Maybe next time I'll try the chocolate flavor.

tasty protein powder

Reviewer2101656님께서 Feb 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasty protein powder! Grass fed whey protein powder.

Love it!!!

Reviewer3150595님께서 Jun 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

AWESOME!

Vital Whey

Reviewer1010026님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just what I needed to do the 6 Week Cure for the Middle Aged Middle.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품