KO

iHerb 상품평

₩27,546

₩34,389

할인금액: ₩6,843 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very satisfied

Reviewer1115421님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product for my cat and was very satisfied with both the company and the product. My cat ate the powder (mixed with a bit of water) with no problems and I noticed a difference in her condition almost immediately. Shipping was extremely fast too; I will continue to purchase the colostrum and other products from this company.

Very potent colostrum

tigercho님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The price is high, but this colostrum gives a lot more of a kick than other brands like symbiotics. Energy is through the roof. And no more runny nose - two days of a teaspoon a day and its all gone

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

THE BEST COLOSTRUM IN THE MARKET!!!! THE REAL IMMUNE BOOSTER TOO!!!

Reviewer2371313님께서 Aug 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best ever in the market!!! My 4 years old daughter had been taking this for more a year and she hadn't had ear infection since. Before she always suffer ear infection always and as in always...Thanks God I found this natural and potent supplement!!! Thank you iHerb! Your pricing is really reasonable....amazing!!!

Great product

Reviewer2789885님께서 Jan 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product at the best price I could find. Keep up the good work at iherb.com

Good product

Reviewer1426531님께서 Mar 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried other colostrum, but this one I've found to be special.

Not sure yet

Reviewer1416853님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read Along the Healing Path and she suggests this for Interstitial Cystitis. She says it's a mild detox for metals. I'm lactose intolerant but have no problem with it. Supposed to take long time to work. No benefot from it yet but am still on 1st bottle.

GREAT PRODUCT, BUT DO NOT SHIP WITH DHL IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Reviewer3069660님께서 Oct 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canadian government and DHL i gave it 1 star.All products from Well Wisdom are of top quality at an affordable price. I really like the colostrum, i give some to my 1 year old son as well, and he seams to like it a lot! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

Excellent

Reviewer1430941님께서 Feb 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only colostrum that does not make my stomach feel bad. As a matter of fact, after continued use for about one year, my gastro-intestinal system has never felt better. This product is essential for me because of my gut immunity issues. I used to get stomach bugs 5 or 6 times per year. Last year I only had one infection the entire year. So difficult to get a high quality colostrum. This is the only one that works fro me. Love it.

BioActive Colostrum

Reviewer1103521님께서 Jan 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This colostrum powder has a very pleasant, benign taste. Seems to be of high quality. I like that it comes from the USA. Iherb has the BEST price on this hard to find item. Most of the other places selling it online had it at full retail price! Thanks, Iherb, for the fabulous price!

Excellant product

EdieWicker님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this product and I will order it again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품