KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product!

5363780531729142229님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this as a everyday intimate care soap and foot soap. It gives a soothing and clean feeling, and I like to think it keeps any kind of yeastinfection that I might or might not get away. It also works well on heat rashes and irritated skin. Will definately keep using.

WIN

5731866592457043444님께서 Jun 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very cool intimate soap. Recommended.

Great Product

Reviewer2843621님께서 Mar 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped relieve irritation and itching from a mild yeast infection. It did sting me a little, but it does work. I also use this on my dog, who can't clean herself, and sometimes gets an itchy and sore vulva. I would not want to be without this stuff.

Relief from Cutaneous Candidiasis

Reviewer1689443님께서 Jun 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The use of long-term immunosuppressants causes the growth of cutaneous candidiasis. For me Well In Hand Yeast Rescue Natural Soap inhibits that growth on the skin and prevents the itching and pain that accompanies it. I use a small amount every day when I shower.

Yeast

Reviewer1066418님께서 Mar 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't seen any difference.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Should have ordered sooner!

Reviewer1827397님께서 Dec 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. It really helped to soothe irritated skin. Did not burn or sting and cleansed well. Will order this product again. No symptoms after three days. Used with yeast rescue spray.

ouch!

Reviewer1144481님께서 Dec 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was extremely happy with the speedy shipment and great customer service from iHerb, and I will be ordering from them again in the future. However, this product was painful for me. It stung and burned immediately upon application and did nothing to help treat the infection. I stopped using it after trying it twice.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품