KO

iHerb 상품평

₩25,545

₩33,243

할인금액: ₩7,698 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Mmmmm...

earthwalker님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This luxuriant, soothing eye cream is part my daily self-care routine. I'm recovering from chemical sensitivities so there are few skin care products that meet my scrupulous standards...this is one of them. As my sensitivities improve, I find I can tolerate products with plant materials in them again. This is a real treat and I use it around my eyes after every shower. Highly recommended!

light weight

Reviewer1689110님께서 Aug 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Non greasy, light-weight eye cream. No fragrance added which is a big plus for eye product. Good for morning/summer but I'll find other richer eye cream for night/winter.

medium cream

4870621158508221057님께서 Dec 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The cream is light, non greasy and scentless. It does moisten the skin area around the eye with only a tiny amount and spreads easly. But it does nothing more. There has'nt been the slightest improvement with the wrinkle appearance. Having said that I know that there is no eye cream in the world that can undo wrinkles. So, in all, a reasonable natural eye cream with a very good price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gentle, not irritating for the eye area

filmoyster님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most eye creams bother my eyes, this one does not and is effective. It absorbs well and my eye area looks smoother just after a few weeks.

Oh, I like this a lot :)

Reviewer1109752님께서 Dec 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If I have very tired eyes, I think this helps me to look less tired :) I like the smell of roses :D

best eye cream

Reviewer2454702님께서 Mar 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

reduces puffiness, doesn't irritate eyes

Nice and gentle

5541963313422585309님께서 Apr 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice and gentle cream for the sensitive eye area. Weleda is great!

It's a great stuff!

4919747137966585480님께서 May 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My eyes look better in the morning :) It reduces puffiness, btw.

Nice.

4740220468689981022님께서 Jul 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It actually is a very smoothing eye cream. Doesn't burn or irritate my eyes like some other creams do.

Use in am & pm

4884539226729456235님께서 Sep 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped with the dark circles I have under my eyes each morning- I would recommend it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품