KO

₩20,315

₩32,554

할인금액: ₩12,239 (38% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Controls Cravings!

Reviewer3317522님께서 Jan 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm thrilled with this product. I started an anti-candida diet and thought I'd go through a few days or more of cravings and hunger. Right from the first meal I took it with, I felt satieted and its continued for the 2 and a half weeks I've been using it. Its really been controlling my candida symptoms and over time I'm sure they will disappear. No odor at all. Great product and I highly recommend it.

Wakunaga Kyolic 102

Reviewer1805041님께서 Oct 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the fact that Kyolic is from aged garlic. That makes for less odor and more digestability. I like formula 102, particularly, because it doesn't have any dairy (whey) in it. I have some problems with dairy. This is a wonderful product for aiding digestion.

Best Garlic

Reviewer2427281님께서 Jan 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wakunaga Garlic gives the least stomach problems and after taste. It's very mild but most effective.

Kyolic Garlic

Reviewer2523752님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Kyolic Garlic capsules are an important part of our health regimen. I order different ones of the Kyolic each time & we find them all excellent. I try to use fresh garlic, also, but when I miss a few days, I know the capsules are always available.

Digestion

Reviewer1547730님께서 Jan 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking the purple pill for too long,pill hasn't helped, so started on this, with good results for digestion problems, realy has helped.

Wakunaga-Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Formula 102, 200 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2823328님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using for years..Love it and how it works gently on digestion.

NO Burp!

LanceSavoy님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice Garlic supp with no after burp, no odor. Addition of the digestive enzymes was nice also.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract Digestion Formula 102, 200 Veggie Caps (WAK-10242)

Reviewer1345007님께서 Jan 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very helpful & thrilled that it's vegan. Thank u.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good garlic! Good breath too!!

Reviewer2675993님께서 May 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Garlic is a great and healthy food which helps boost my immune system, and Kyolic garlic has all of the benefits of garlic without the garlic breath problem!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

you can't go wrong with kyolic

Reviewer2641231님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

well priced