KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Wakunaga - Kyolic, 포뮬라 102, 숙성 갈릭 추출물, 칸디다(Candida) 클린즈 & 소화, 200 Veggie Caps

₩19,943
₩31,950
할인금액: ₩12,007 (38% 할인)
14 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.9 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Controls Cravings!

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3317522님께서 Jan 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm thrilled with this product. I started an anti-candida diet and thought I'd go through a few days or more of cravings and hunger. Right from the first meal I took it with, I felt satieted and its continued for the 2 and a half weeks I've been using it. Its really been controlling my candida symptoms and over time I'm sure they will disappear. No odor at all. Great product and I highly recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Best Garlic

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2427281님께서 Jan 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wakunaga Garlic gives the least stomach problems and after taste. It's very mild but most effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Wakunaga Kyolic 102

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1805041님께서 Oct 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the fact that Kyolic is from aged garlic. That makes for less odor and more digestability. I like formula 102, particularly, because it doesn't have any dairy (whey) in it. I have some problems with dairy. This is a wonderful product for aiding digestion.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Digestion

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1547730님께서 Jan 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking the purple pill for too long,pill hasn't helped, so started on this, with good results for digestion problems, realy has helped.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Kyolic Garlic

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2523752님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Kyolic Garlic capsules are an important part of our health regimen. I order different ones of the Kyolic each time & we find them all excellent. I try to use fresh garlic, also, but when I miss a few days, I know the capsules are always available.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »