KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good

5566645439094682402님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids use it everyday.

Ok

5193470110066713199님께서 Apr 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste is ok. Easy to take.

Good Product!

MarieMR님께서 Jan 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This a good product for the price. Does not give you a garlic breath smell but it has a strong taste and is very concentrated. Iherb good customer service and DHL good fast delivery!

I love this product

5472073001611319435님께서 Sep 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been Kyolic garlic extract for a few years and it is very useful concerning certain conditions (ear infections, skin conditions, etc. Kyolic extract is a staple in my household.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Hard to say whether this works or not

5217047130740252518님께서 Sep 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I say this, as the stuff is absolutely VILE (and the taste of rancid garlic stays in your mouth forever) so it's hard to give it a fair trial due to the disgusting taste. (Anyone who says that this tastes 'fine' either works for the company who makes it, or has no tastebuds and/or sense of smell! ;-) Shame, really...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It's not odorless,but the smell calms down after while.Good for acne,fleas etc..

marley님께서 Nov 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started giving it to my pet to deter fleas and was not able to detect garlic breath after so many minutes so that is a good thing.It is also good for acne.I add just a drop or two of the liquid in Madre Magic All Purpose Skin Cream (also sold at iherb )and rub it on my skin it makes my skin look bright and I noticed some of the blackheads were coming out on their own when I used this combination on my face.Do not use this on broken skin or it will sting. Click my username Marley to see my other review.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract

5367688345200171265님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like its taste a lot when mixed in the water. I'm having my first bottle, so can't tell much about its effect, but I think it's doing good for me. I hope I get less colds.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract

Reviewer2100867님께서 Oct 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great addition to raw garlic which i use a garlic press to add to salad dressing. It works in a slightly different way to raw garlic but both help maintain cardiovascular health along with the right diet that includes Extra virgin oil, omega 3 & mainly plant based & raw where possible plus certain natural supplements.

Good Stuff!

4685375285003645141님께서 Jun 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is odorless for those of you who are afraid of it affecting your social life. I use it for general well-being, which it seems to be doing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer3327222님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is ok. Can't tell any difference at the moment. First time taking it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 65 상품