KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Taste good, high protein, nothing evil, but high carb

Reviewer1052383님께서 Nov 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A lot of "sports protein" bars are loaded up with nasty refined sugars, tons of glucose (to make the carb numbers look better), and/or a bunch of hard to pronounce ingredients. Others have nasty soy protein. These have a decent ingredient list and claim to have a low glycemic index. They also taste pretty good. The bad news is they still have a lot of carbs. And I'm not so sure they're as low glycemic as claimed as I clearly "crash" an hour or so after eating one. I tend to eat one half at a time to help avoid the carb rush. But they make a decent meal replacement bar--especially if you're not worried about carbs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Incredibly filling, great taste!

Reviewer1943971님께서 Oct 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can hardly finish one for lunch, it keeps you full for hours! Great taste!

Good protein source

Reviewer1237421님께서 Apr 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like most protein bars, it is a bit heavy but the taste is not bad and it does have more protein than most bars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I don't taste the pumpkin

Reviewer1200296님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was shopping for non-chocolate bars, and this one looked promising from a texture & consistency point of view.. but the taste was all chocolate and no pumpkin. Think they need to change up the formula quite a bit.

好きな味

Reviewer3347009님께서 Feb 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

1本全部食べるとカロリーが高いですが、低糖質で食物繊維豊富なので、半分くらいおやつや夜食に食べてます。味が大好きなので、値段は高いけどリピートします。

Good filler

Reviewer2127214님께서 Jun 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not crazy about the taste, but just needs getting used to though I have discovered, and also seems a little dry at first but it is a wonderful filler when i.e travelling and I love it because it has completely natural ingredients and lots of protein.

very good

Reviewer2469384님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

one of the best!! taste is very ok! great stuff! only bad thing is the price ~

Very good

Reviewer3099095님께서 Jul 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good macro, low carbs, good taste and not messy...one of my fav choice of protein bars among the brands I have tried so far!

vpx sports

Reviewer3182047님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

excellent bar

sportpit님께서 Sep 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these bars. It's so big and filling. It can easily replace a meal when you are on the run. It tastes a lot like a cake from my childhood ("pirozhnoye kartoshka").

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품