KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

好きな味

Reviewer3347009님께서 Feb 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

1本全部食べるとカロリーが高いですが、低糖質で食物繊維豊富なので、半分くらいおやつや夜食に食べてます。味が大好きなので、値段は高いけどリピートします。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I don't taste the pumpkin

Reviewer1200296님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was shopping for non-chocolate bars, and this one looked promising from a texture & consistency point of view.. but the taste was all chocolate and no pumpkin. Think they need to change up the formula quite a bit.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Taste good, high protein, nothing evil, but high carb

Reviewer1052383님께서 Nov 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A lot of "sports protein" bars are loaded up with nasty refined sugars, tons of glucose (to make the carb numbers look better), and/or a bunch of hard to pronounce ingredients. Others have nasty soy protein. These have a decent ingredient list and claim to have a low glycemic index. They also taste pretty good. The bad news is they still have a lot of carbs. And I'm not so sure they're as low glycemic as claimed as I clearly "crash" an hour or so after eating one. I tend to eat one half at a time to help avoid the carb rush. But they make a decent meal replacement bar--especially if you're not worried about carbs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Incredibly filling, great taste!

Reviewer1943971님께서 Oct 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can hardly finish one for lunch, it keeps you full for hours! Great taste!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

excellent bar

sportpit님께서 Sep 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these bars. It's so big and filling. It can easily replace a meal when you are on the run. It tastes a lot like a cake from my childhood ("pirozhnoye kartoshka").

vpx sports

Reviewer3182047님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

Very good

Reviewer3099095님께서 Jul 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good macro, low carbs, good taste and not messy...one of my fav choice of protein bars among the brands I have tried so far!

very good

Reviewer2469384님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

one of the best!! taste is very ok! great stuff! only bad thing is the price ~

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

taste is dry and bland, but you the contents make up for it

Reviewer2492424님께서 Jun 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These bars are high in protein and don't have tons of sugar or malitol (which is worse for me). If only these were cheaper and not so ungodly heavy for international shipping, I'd buy them buy the truck load.

Good filler

Reviewer2127214님께서 Jun 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not crazy about the taste, but just needs getting used to though I have discovered, and also seems a little dry at first but it is a wonderful filler when i.e travelling and I love it because it has completely natural ingredients and lots of protein.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품