KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Don't like it

Reviewer3327222님께서 Nov 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not going to buy it again.

Best egg-white protein powder

Reviewer2890959님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered it for someone whi can't use whey or soy protein powders. All other egg-white proteins we've tested to date had an unpleasant taste and mixed very poorly. The only exception until now was one that's made by a local company here that's very low quality nutritionally. This powder is wonderful - It tastes great, blends superbly, and is very good nutritionally (based on label, of course...). I first tried to add it to plain yoghurt (as a quick test) and it came out like a vanilla yoghurt desert! The only slight reservation, if any, is that the vanilla taste is so good, it might interfere with shakes or drinks that are meant to have a different flavor. If they could make one with bland taste for such occasions.....

Loved it!

Reviewer1172235님께서 Apr 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just love this egg white protein. Previously I had purchased a different, more expensive one, but this one is just great!

Natural Power.

Reviewer3329242님께서 Sep 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Essential for healthy immune system function. A high and natural quality protein containing amino acids to help keep already healthy blood sugar stable. Works to strengthen the entire body. It is easily and efficiently absorbed.

Best protein powder I've tried

Reviewer2730991님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was really tasty, I put it in the blender with some spinach, frozen berries & water and it tasted just like a milkshake...my kids loved it too. I will agree w/ the other review that said it was a little too sweet, but overall it was really good. I will order again.

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream

Reviewer2773477님께서 May 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream with mine. Blender, milk, cocoa powder, the egg protein powder, soda water and ice. I made mine sans the soda & ice, but either way it's a good, cool, frothy drink. Very happy w. the taste of this protein powder, also.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best tasting protein powder ever!

Reviewer3040869님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this because I learned that the whey protein I had used for years can actually interfere with weight loss. I liked the availability of this small size so I could try this without a big investment. I mixed this with a few strawberries and a few ice cubes in a blender. The taste is fantastic. . . just enough hint of vanilla cream. I like the fact that one scoop provides 25 grams of protein. Will order larger size immediately.

Absolutely the best

Reviewer1321093님께서 Jan 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this protein!

Tastes great, mixes easily

Reviewer2287175님께서 Feb 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be a nice product, great vanilla flavor.

yum

Reviewer1539219님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell of this stuff smells like the real ice cream. My kids love it. We mix it in with lots of stuff, especially yogurt. a definate buy again!

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품