KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Vibrant Health, Maximum Vibrance, Version 1.1, 24.9 oz (706 g)

₩76,530
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Great Product

25 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

twistedinsanity님께서 Jun 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a super great product, it tastes really good, and is easy to drink with just water. For those who just started out will need time to get used to it though. But there are a few things I like to point out. Hopefully it will be useful to you when choosing to purchase a green product: 1. This product is a combination of Green Vibrance, Rainbow Vibrance and Pure Green Protein. 2. This is a meal replacement which only last for 15 days if you eat 2 scoops once daily according to the directions of this product. So, it is quite expensive. As such, I will actually recommend people to get Green Vibrance or something else similar (which is a green supplemental powder and not a meal replacement) and mix it in your smoothie or etc. (will at least last for 1 month, and is cheaper). 3. Although there are 23g of protein in this product (Maximum Vibrance) , the full listing of amino acids in Pure Green Protein cannot be found in this product (Maximum Vibrance). So if you are a person who wants a complete listing of amino acids, this may not be so good. That's all I can think about now. Hope my review helps!

EXCELLENT product!!!

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5523921513235534799님께서 Feb 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been very very sick for a long long time. A PhD friend recommended this to me because I was looking for a vitamin supplement without dairy, gluten, or soy (I believe I am highly allergic to all of these ~ possibly with a leaky gut syndrome ~ I have all the symptoms, I just found out today and need to be tested). When my friend suggested taking this product, I did my research, and liked what I read, and purchased it. It's only been a few days since I've been taking it, (not the two level scoops, but one teaspoon full twice a day ~ I decided to gradually increase my way up to the suggested levels), and I instantly feel so much better. I am so very happy with the results, because I feel so much better. I am NOT a doctor, but I highly recommended this to a friend who has cancer, as a supplement, because it claims to be a "superfood", and it's true, it is. Two thumbs way way up on this one.

Vibranr Indeed

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2606450님께서 Mar 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't usually do reviews, but this product, Maximum Vibrance, ticked all my boxes. The taste was not unpleasant, but what really struck me was the effects this product had upon my general well-being. I no longer have afternoon naps; vision is improved; sleep is better; energy levels improved. Being over 60, I was slowing down with challenges. Maximum Vibrance is a definite winner in my estimation.

This is the one!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5448365641250676186님께서 Mar 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this product two weeks ago and absolutely love it. I was looking for something of quality that would replace the majority of supplements I was already taking. I use one scoop with a vanilla rice protein that I love as well in my morning smoothie. The green taste is not too overpowering but the mix with the vanilla gives it a refreshing taste and I actually feel like I have put something healthy in my body. I will eventually work up to the two scoops since the ingredients in this product are in abundance. If you want one product I would say that this is the one. It is definitely worth giving it a try!

Super Combo Plant Foods

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1741542님께서 Jun 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is 3 products in one. Green, Rainbow and Protein Vibrance. It is substantially cheaper than even buying TWO of their products. I wanted something with both the green and the rainbow foods and this hit the nail on the head, the soy free plant based protein was an added bonus, which means I just have to take LESS of my regular after workout protein, which in the end saves me money. Don't make any confusion about what this product is. It has Green Vibrance fully incorporated into it, with additional Rainbow and Protein foods added. For about 10 dollars more a month! And it taste SO much better than the Green Vibrance alone. There was no downside to this product!

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품