KO

₩49,514

₩58,947

할인금액: ₩9,433 (16% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Energy

Reviewer2032049님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found that this product gives me the focus and energy I need before teaching Pilates and yoga.

best pre - workout

Reviewer2130058님께서 Oct 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Found this product when i was overseas working on cruise ships.. Best pre workout in my experience as a personal trainer.. no big crash after the workout.. or problems gettin to sleep later.. but a really good buzz and serious boost to workouts..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

BEST PROTEIN IN THE MARKET.......IS EXPENSIVE FOR 1 POUND!!!

4879307957985072883님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

IS ALKALINE.......WHEY PROTEIN IS ACID (BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH)

excellent product

Reviewer2708540님께서 May 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this right before going to hit the gym or sip on it during my workouts! especially If I am on the elliptical of about a good solid hour! Keeps my energy levels up! especially when I first started to use it! But after a while I guess my body got used to it so the effect is not as much as the first time.. so maybe I will up on the dosage in the future! :)

Works great

Reviewer2917570님께서 Jul 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do have more energy for my weights workout when I take this. Can lift more weight and do a few extra sets. I also seem to recover faster afterwards. I take it in combination with the other Vega sport products, they complement each other great.

Excellent

Reviewer3017108님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product.

energy boost

Reviewer1064023님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this notable difference in energy level during workout

Boom!

Reviewer1115237님께서 Jul 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE this stuff!! Have been using it for over a year and it has become my "go to" before completing an intense 1hr+ workout. Not only gives me the boost, but also helps me stay very focused. Helps to ensure that you complete your workout at your best capacity thus obtaining optimal results. Have additionally used this before taking an exam - again has helped me stay focused and alert. Am sensitive to caffeine so best used in the morning and have found it to disturb my sleep if I use it past 3pm.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

love the taste and the increased energy and foucs!

5274769380578365381님께서 Sep 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product definitely does increase my mental and physical focus and performance for my workouts! I love it! it really brings me something special and I really enjoy taking it. Ive never been one to have preworkout formulas before because of all the nasties that they contain, but this natural herbal one is great and I love the taste!

VERY GOOD

gminnella님께서 Feb 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCTS FOR QUITE SOME TIME. YOUR PRICES ARE THE MOST COMPETITIVE

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품