KO

iHerb 상품평

₩35,383

₩56,125

할인금액: ₩20,742 (37% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good regenerator

Reviewer2269247님께서 Feb 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've heard rumors that this is the best supplement for joints and injuries. It really is effective. Injured his shoulder and the Animal Flex could return to the ideal workout for shoulders. I refer to all who want a cure for injuries.

flex is good

Reviewer1063869님께서 Mar 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff, after knee operation I bought one pack and after a month jusing it i feel better!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best joint support product.

4644131376858400054님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best joint support product for Power lifters,Bodybuilders, and Athletes. Very recommend it to to each of them.

Veeeeeeeery gooooooooooood!

Petros님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its very effective for joint pain.My shoulder was aching when bench pressing and the pain is gone with Flex.Give it a try for 1-2 weeks,and tell for yourself.If you dont see an improvement, you may have a more serious problem,and you must see a doctor.

Awesome

Reviewer2699539님께서 Feb 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been on it for a month and I can tell u it really works.

i love it

5057111646348395939님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i can't feel better without it

The Best

Reviewer2881143님께서 Jan 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best Product for Joint Support, is hard to find a more complete

Animal flex

cosmopolitan님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Un produs care este divizat in pungulite a cate 8 pastile, pentru 44 de zile, pentru sanatatea oaselor si articulatiilor. Sunt cam la jumatatea cutiei si pot spune ca se simt deja imbunatatiri, eu avand o discopatie lombara.

great nutrition!

5393583981486947406님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had problems with my left knee last year, and my trainer suggested me to try animal flex. I was taking it for about 2 months and my knee had recovered, now I have no pains in my knee during WODs or jogging.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2575461님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good supplement for hard training

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품