KO

iHerb 상품평

₩35,616

₩56,494

할인금액: ₩20,879 (37% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good regenerator

Reviewer2269247님께서 Feb 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've heard rumors that this is the best supplement for joints and injuries. It really is effective. Injured his shoulder and the Animal Flex could return to the ideal workout for shoulders. I refer to all who want a cure for injuries.

flex is good

Reviewer1063869님께서 Mar 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff, after knee operation I bought one pack and after a month jusing it i feel better!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best joint support product.

4644131376858400054님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best joint support product for Power lifters,Bodybuilders, and Athletes. Very recommend it to to each of them.

Veeeeeeeery gooooooooooood!

Petros님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its very effective for joint pain.My shoulder was aching when bench pressing and the pain is gone with Flex.Give it a try for 1-2 weeks,and tell for yourself.If you dont see an improvement, you may have a more serious problem,and you must see a doctor.

Kinda misleading

odereviews님께서 Apr 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only one pack. Means you need to swallow whopping 8 tablets per day. Yes, this is very effective for those who have knee pains. Package is pretty large, and you need to be careful when you open it, it has very sharp edges. As for those who are looking for a good alternative, you might want to check out Arthi Flex Advance by 21st century health care.

Side effect for Men

5311654355731545423님께서 Jun 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It Does the job for taking care of joints But Unfortunately for guys it has a pretty annoying and not so Great side effect. On three separate occasions after taking them for two weeks I would get a severe sharp pain in my groin/testicle area. Almost like you were hit in them. Even after asking a few close friends Who Also use the "Animal" anything , they experienced the same problem... We're all very active and workout regularly so it's a shame they have such a negative side effect

Awesome

Reviewer2699539님께서 Feb 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been on it for a month and I can tell u it really works.

i love it

5057111646348395939님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i can't feel better without it

great nutrition!

5393583981486947406님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had problems with my left knee last year, and my trainer suggested me to try animal flex. I was taking it for about 2 months and my knee had recovered, now I have no pains in my knee during WODs or jogging.

The Best

Reviewer2881143님께서 Jan 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best Product for Joint Support, is hard to find a more complete