KO

iHerb 상품평

₩3,670

₩6,145

할인금액: ₩2,475 (40% 할인)

• Please note this item has been replaced by TWO-00166.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Adore these!

Donica님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ordered these many, many times. Sometimes, I just need to add a little something to my cart and I will add these little truffles. They are delicious, tasty, and better than your average supermarket pick-me-up. I know there is some controversy about agave, but I find when taken in moderation (just like everything else in life) there are no issues. They satisfy my chocolate cravings and do not create a crash after being eaten. Very nice for a treat every now and then.

Great Chocolate Fix

5271669964532671749님께서 Mar 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product is great for a afternoon chocolate fix. Contains two of my favourite products cacao and almond butter. Would highly recomend if you like both of these. Will order again.

Delicious

Reviewer1023608님께서 Mar 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A really tasty sweet treat which doesn't contain too much sugar. Perfect substitute for chocolate!

Nam!!

holahola님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kjempegode! Smaker marsipangris med sjokoladetrekk.

Did not like it

4783859909478803871님께서 Apr 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dont like the taste, too bitter for me.

Simplemente deliciosos

ViGaOscar님께서 May 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hace mucho que no puedo tomar muchos de los postres que antes sí, debido a unas intolerancias alimentarias. Esta especie de bombón gigante está buenísimo. Con uno sólo te llenas una barbaridad, es algo más seco de lo que te esperas, pero de sabor estan buenísimos; claro que eso siempre es subjetivo. Pero prúebalos al menos. Merece la pena. Eso sí, salen caros porque apenas vienen 3

great!

4778994315180152683님께서 Mar 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

not sweet at all but really good and healthy. I'll order more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1422059님께서 Jun 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a major sweet tooth, so I ate these rather quickly. They are good, but you get really full, one at the time is more than enough! ;)

Eh

5286409001690583736님께서 Apr 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't love the taste and it is a bit expensive. I wouldn't buy it again.

truffle almond

5331987780714578627님께서 Apr 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice a taste of marzipan

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품