KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good product at competitive price

Reviewer2974924님께서 Nov 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

High protein concentration. Easy to dissolve. Perfect energy provider for diabetes patient. Thanks iherb for the good service and fast delivery.

I LOVE THIS STUFF

4983651245882568508님께서 Aug 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so addicted to this stuff. You can make a pudding of it by adding less water, and your own sweetener (Splenda + Stevia, or blue agave) and it tastes like cake batter. Can't get enough! I like the taste of soy, other people don't, so to each their own, I have been buying this for years and it kept me alive when I was a vegetarian. I like it so much I still eat it 2-3 times per day.

vege fuel powder

Reviewer2909691님께서 Jun 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

very fast service would order again, we like the product very much. thanks again .lanell randolph

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product at a low price!

Reviewer1636153님께서 Sep 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This protein is great! It's cheap, 31g protein per serving, and only 130 cal. per serving! Dissolves pretty easily in any drink regardless of temperature.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Did my research, this stuff is the best!

Reviewer1037323님께서 Sep 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

No other protein powder gives you this many grams of protein per serving for this kind of price and quality. Thank you iHerb for keeping this item in stock.

Vege Fuel

Reviewer1445059님께서 Nov 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite soy protein, I use it after each workout in a shake with peanut butter and a banana.

Great!

Reviewer2829330님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fast absorption! I will buy larger quantities.

From Norway

Reviewer1250238님께서 Oct 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product when I bake. I live on the low carbohydrate diet, and when I use it to bake bread, cakes, pannaker etc. There is no smell or taste. I like this product very well. And the price here on iherb or very good. Buy it again.

Vege Fuel

4864300162220419713님께서 Feb 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everything was as promised.

Pure Protein

Reviewer1768306님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, fine soy protein, without addictives or sugars.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품