KO

₩10,197

₩15,948

할인금액: ₩5,751 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

great

Reviewer1705263님께서 Aug 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

if you eat salt, you need extra potassium. I take 5 a day and sometimes more if I've eaten something really salty. works like a diauretic though so be careful and don't take at night or you'll be up and down all night!

potassium

Reviewer1653759님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was experiencing leg and feet cramps and they are very painful. Since taking this product the cramps are gone and I have not had them since. I love this product.

It is very helpful

Reviewer3091251님께서 May 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These potassium caps prevent leg twitching and cramps during the night. One cap is all it takes

good product

Reviewer3064716님께서 Dec 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

As usual,iherb sold this for half the price of the other guys.It came in within a week for free shipping.Potassium citrate has uses that only a person who is willing to invest time for research.The dosage needs to be monitored with a good ph strip for urine and tested a few times per day to determine if the dosage is effective for maintaining the ph in the 7 to 7.5 range.If you start to feel unwell,lower the dosage or quit taking it.I read one study that showed the effectiveness of pot.citrate was matched by using lemon and lime juice without the dangers of overdose.If you don't mind the twang of citris juice,go for it!I find it's much more convenient to take the little white pills and only take enough to keep my ph in the healthy range,three times per day.

works for me!

Reviewer1738693님께서 Oct 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Takes time, 3 months to show affect, but given improved stamina for exercise.

Linda

Reviewer1806442님께서 Aug 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good potassium - I drink a lot of water, and was concerned about low potassium levels. Had a touch of arrythmia before taking potassium - none now.

Excellent product

Reviewer3244074님께서 May 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to be able to get this product at Whole foods, now they aren't carrying them. So finding iHerb has been very helpful. Because of a case in 2005 of necrotizing Pancreatitis, where I needed to have a tube in my throat, I can't swallow anything but capsules.

Twinlab, Potassium Caps, 180 Capsules

Reviewer2354967님께서 May 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like capsules and much cheaper than at local Health Food Store.

very small size, nice

Reviewer3031103님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These upset my stomach the first time I tried them, but now seem to be okay. The small size is great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Keeps the leg cramps away

Reviewer1774358님께서 Nov 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product to keep leg cramps away. I take 3 every night.

상품 1-10 중 전체 56 상품