KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not bad, but...

Reviewer2438919님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I order the second bottle of this, but after taking it for 2 weeks i came ill with cold(( So much money and didn't work for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5287139670642444269님께서 Oct 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, very helpful...

Would recommend

4952081557813712009님께서 Mar 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was catching a cold and it lasted 3 days and was super super mild, I never had an easier cold ever.

TWL-02298

5267737220462560049님께서 Aug 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Treatment is useful and excellent, thank you.

Great support

Reviewer1424539님께서 Dec 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using the Immunity Booster several years ago. The whole family uses it from time to time. Its efficiency was proved many times. It really helps to avoid cold, flu and even if you start taking it after you already got an issue it helps to recover much sooner. I bought 3 packages to keep them in the refregirator, just in case. :)

great service and price

Reviewer1909648님께서 Dec 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

received my stuff promptly and the price was better than elsewhere. Will shop here again

Great Product!

Reviewer1352681님께서 Mar 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this for about 6 years now. I no longer have sinus/allergy problems. I used to have chronic allergies...no more. I have recommended to many friends.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2300117님께서 Dec 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using these for three Years along with a healthy diet and lifestyle and never been ill

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems to make a difference

Reviewer1066656님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be building white blood cell count when comined with astragalus.

customer feedback

Reviewer3085803님께서 May 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased Twinlab, Immunity Booster for the good of the Arabinogalactan it offers. However I would prefer it, if it did not have the extra Zinc in it. Actually, I would prefer Arabinogalactan by itself to bolster the immune system when necessary. A mix of vitamins and herbs is lovely if it does not interfer with those one is already consuming. It is easier for me to monitor my intake if I avoid mixed vitamin/herb capsules. I do considerable mail order with Vitamin Shoppe and they have carried a immune booster product called ImmunEnhancer AG with 1.3g Arabinogalactan which I have liked and relied upon. They discontinued it and a replacement was necessary. Thank you for the opportunity for feedback. P. Wood

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품