KO

iHerb 상품평

₩38,151

₩68,099

할인금액: ₩29,949 (44% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Vitamins & Minerals

Reviewer2383709님께서 Mar 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product! Great price and fast delivery to Europe!

best of the best

5624032038343943916님께서 Oct 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

in europe this is the most popular multivitamin , if you look at the quality, you will see that minerals are chelated that is the best form of apsorcion, for me dualtabs is the best quality product. better than opti man, the same quality than orange triad If we look only vitamins and minerals. DUALTABS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Lynn

Reviewer2281833님께서 Mar 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have stopped using this on several occasions and after a few months i notice that my dermatitis slowly shows up again . Once I start back onto the Twinlab DualTabs my skin clears up again and I just feel generally better in myself

Multi Vitamins

Reviewer2487780님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with the Dualtabs. I like the fact that you only need to take 2/day and that they are slow release. Also, they are jammed packed with all the vitamins and minerals you need and they don't upset my stomach.

DualTabs - The Rolls Royce of vitamis

Reviewer1415543님께서 Dec 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have takent them for about 15 years now. Never a problem and althoug I can not prove they hae been key to my good health, I feel confident I am helping my body with the best. They used to be/are quite expensive but thanks to places like IHerb, they become afforable. By the way IHerb.com rocks!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Accurate description, fast shipping, excelent product

Reviewer3210186님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Accurate description, fast shipping, excelent product. I am very satisfied with all aspect of purchasing :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

price tripled in three months

Reviewer2187786님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product in May for $11.42, which I admit is cheap. But I'm shocked to see the price is now $32.42! One extreme to the other.

Great!

Reviewer2923008님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great vitamin complex price / performance, set all the necessary one of the leading manufacturers! Thank you iherb!

Excellent

Reviewer2172334님께서 Sep 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose these tablets because of the slow release factor as well as the fact the vitamins/minerals come in one tab.

Johnny Knoxville

Reviewer2879674님께서 Feb 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Prefer over prescription drugs.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품