KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Absorbable Calcium

Reviewer1617936님께서 Nov 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This calcium product is easy for my body to absorb and I know it is working. I use to get cracked skin between my toes but with regular use of this product, that problem disappeared.

5 stars...........

Reviewer2582051님께서 Apr 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this for at least 15 years. It is the only calcium that agrees with me - very gentle on the system.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

( ( ( ( ( ( ( Juicing is better - I quit taking ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

coconut님께서 Jun 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Contains magnesium stearate, which keeps the product from sticking to machinery during processing. I don't like that. I stopped using this calcium since I learned that it is safer to get calcium from a more natural source. I started juicing organic kale, broccoli and spinach and have noticed this is better than supplementing. Bottle is glass so be careful where you store it. Seems that if you do want to use this product that it is priced well on iherb.

works great

Reviewer1487790님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

especially like the capsule instead of tablets. Goes down so much easier.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

essential for women with osteoporosis

Reviewer1147791님께서 Oct 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect ratio of calcium to magnesium. Easy to swallow, but drink a lot of water to wash it down to insure that the capsule opens in your stomach, not in your esophagus.

Easy to Digest 5 stars

Reviewer2739104님께서 May 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these before bedtime, They act as a natural sedative for me, along with equal magesium.

Great Product

Reviewer1772730님께서 Oct 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent no frills product; great strengths of both calcium citrate and magnesium at a very reasonable price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This relieves my muscle cramps!!

Reviewer1677159님께서 Apr 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you get muscle cramps during the day this may be very benifical. It has helped me!

Good Calcium

Reviewer1494273님께서 May 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product and good price.

Excellent

Reviewer1066672님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품