KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Expensive

Reviewer3170607님께서 Jun 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since we can't get Source Naturals C from tapioca reliably anymore (always seems to be out of stock, this is what we have to get. It is okay but LOTS more expensive.

#1 Supplement in My Health Regimen

Reviewer2025838님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started taking this again after reading an article that cardo-vascular disease is actually a form of scurvy. Vitamin C is necessary for collagen production throughout the body: skin, joints, connective tissue and blood vessels. Within a week of taking it, my gums tightened up and pulled my teeth closer together. Another benefit, my skin is looking great. I like the type because it's made from sago palm, not citrus. I take as directed.

Great Vitamin C Product

janecharrris님께서 Mar 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My body needs lots of extra vitamin C, but I also am unable to tolerate many foods. So Twinlab (a quality brand) came out with just the right product for me!

Favorite C Formula

Reviewer1264200님께서 Nov 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great formula for allergy sensitive people, well absorbed too.

Excellent

Reviewer2426275님께서 Jun 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can take without stomach upset.

Favorite Vit-C

Reviewer3019553님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this C! We can open the capsules in juice for my young ones to take and it makes a fizzy drink they love! I also like that we absorb this Vit-C the best, and I've tried lots. I'll always stay stocked with these caps!

One of the Best Forms of Vitamin C

maria-and-xenios님께서 Oct 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best forms of Vitamin C as this is sourced from Sago Palm, not GMO-corn or soy.

Twinlab, Allergy=C, 200 Capsules

Reviewer2270163님께서 Aug 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

All it says it is.

lk

Reviewer3359651님께서 Dec 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

good quality vit c for allergic people

Good product

Reviewer1725786님께서 Apr 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you want a buffered vitamin C, this is a good one.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품