KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Traditional Medicinals, Seasonal Teas, 유기농 에키네시아 플러스, 무카페인, 16개의 개별포장 티백, .85 oz (24 g)

고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (13)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Echinacea Plus

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2189026님께서 May 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

An awesome tea that strengthens the immune system. We use this tea with Red Clover and Organic Peppermint to stay well all winter long.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

It works!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2757116님께서 Dec 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son loves this tea! The result, when he feels a cold coming on, he drinks this, and doesn't get much of one. He drinks it with lemon and honey.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I love TM Teas!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3059703님께서 Jan 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do believe these help, and if nothing else, they are good because they're a soothing hot liquid when you are sick. With my last cold, I drank this and another of TM's teas and it passed quicker and wasn't as bad as other colds I'd had last year.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Echinacea Tea

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2399559님께서 Jan 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Echinacea Tea has long been known for it's immune system enhancement abilities. I have used Echinacea for years. When you feel a cold coming on just drink a couple of cups of Echinacea tea a day. It works better than any cold medicine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not too bad

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

SassySingaporean님께서 Apr 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'd like to think that this tea helps me build up my immunity during the current flu season. Pleasant taste. Most effective if taken consecutively for a period of time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »