KO

iHerb 상품평

₩5,482

₩6,404

할인금액: ₩921 (14% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Echinacea Plus

Reviewer2189026님께서 May 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

An awesome tea that strengthens the immune system. We use this tea with Red Clover and Organic Peppermint to stay well all winter long.

It works!

Reviewer2757116님께서 Dec 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son loves this tea! The result, when he feels a cold coming on, he drinks this, and doesn't get much of one. He drinks it with lemon and honey.

I love TM Teas!

Reviewer3059703님께서 Jan 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do believe these help, and if nothing else, they are good because they're a soothing hot liquid when you are sick. With my last cold, I drank this and another of TM's teas and it passed quicker and wasn't as bad as other colds I'd had last year.

Echinacea Tea

Reviewer2399559님께서 Jan 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Echinacea Tea has long been known for it's immune system enhancement abilities. I have used Echinacea for years. When you feel a cold coming on just drink a couple of cups of Echinacea tea a day. It works better than any cold medicine.

Not too bad

SassySingaporean님께서 Apr 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'd like to think that this tea helps me build up my immunity during the current flu season. Pleasant taste. Most effective if taken consecutively for a period of time.

Truly helps w/colds

Reviewer2922366님께서 Aug 31, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our family has used this tea for years. Now all 3 college kids request it when we mail 'care' packages in the winter. They've all proven to themselves how fast Echinacea helps end a cold as compared to friends with the same symptoms. One son has us send it to him in South Africa since it works so well! Mom doesn't care for the flavor, but the offspring sure do!

CAD

Reviewer3016400님께서 Feb 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

yummy

Traditional Medicinals, Organic Echinacea Plus,

Reviewer2479834님께서 Mar 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product!

Really works!

Reviewer1782385님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have chronic fatigue along with all the other odd symptoms that come with that. Whenever I feel a sore throat coming on this is what I reach for. I've also used this tea when I felt a sinus infection coming on. I use two tea bags at once, two to four times a day and it usually only takes a day or two of this dosage before I'm feeling lots better.

good from getting ill

5219788476217161666님께서 Mar 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

tummy aches or sneezing I always have these teabags ready, glad iherb carries it, as I used to pay a fortune ordering them from another website

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품