KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Better than Cough Syrups for Coughs!

sumant님께서 May 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tea seems to help our toddler with her coughs and sore throat every time. We think this tea is better than cough syrups and it coats the throat for hours and keeps the tickling away. Thanks to iHerb for stocking these kids teas on our request! Highly appreciated indeed!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product, but the taste is too special

4742554714762552922님께서 Nov 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son didn't like how it taste even with honey or jam... But my husband had a cup each evening (2 packages) for throat pain relief during several days when he got cold, it helped him to sleep the night without taking medical tabs/sprays... so I conclude it works and maybe older children agree to drink it...? but my 2,5 years-old son refused :) Thank you for reading, hope it was helpful.

tasty

5562020081305653202님께서 Sep 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

tasty not only for baby but also for the whole family

good tea for child

5070493590910561762님께서 Oct 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

Thanks!

5694105471514636236님께서 Nov 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter like it!

My daughter's favorite tea

5226591186290833703님께서 Apr 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter really loves this tea which makes me happy because it helps out a lot when she has a cough or sore throat. She tends to be high energy, and this tea has a calming effect, which is also appreciated. I make sure to always have a box on hand!

Good!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer3244751님께서 Nov 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

tastes good but not sure of the effect

rosanjin님께서 Oct 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add a little honey or agave with this. Kids love the flavor and would ask for it regardless of whether they need their throat coated or not. Cannot confirm the effectiveness though, I still hear coughs throughout the night even after a nightcap of this. But psychologically it works when I tell them it helps their throat. The go to bed happy and calm.

Bof

5629633636391775906님께서 Jul 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ma fille n'a pas aimé moi j'aime bien on sent bien le réglisse.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품