KO

₩38,366

₩46,833

할인금액: ₩8,468 (18% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works well

Reviewer1154704님께서 Jul 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the first electrolyte tablets I've tried so I have nothing to compare them to, but they sure do help my cramping! I'm training for an ultra and live somewhere very hot and humid and before I got these, I'd cramp up after an hour or two no matter how much water I drank. I take them before, during and after long runs.

I take them everyday

Reviewer1534585님께서 Jul 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Celiac Disease and take these everyday. They help replace the electrolytes I lose daily without all the sugar, artificial flavors and colors of sports drinks. I highly recommend them for anyone who loses electrolytes, whatever the cause.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Electrolyte Stamina saved me from major leg cramping!!!

Reviewer1969092님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina because before I used it I would get horrible cramps in the muscles in my legs. Since using it I get sore when I exercise too much, but I never get those horrible "knot you up" leg cramps any more. Also, I don't drink caffeine at all and these little dynamos give me energy too!

Excellent source of Electrolytes

Reviewer2604356님께서 Aug 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband works outside everyday in heat in excess of 100 degrees. These along with water keep him able to work all day without feeling sick. Trace Minerals makes an excellent product.

Great

Reviewer3361378님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes of the sea when the tablet is in your mouth, which was unexpected. May cause wet stools, so start slowly.

Excellent product

Reviewer1629536님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tablets are great for keeping cramps away during extended workouts. They seem to work better than the original formulation and the original formulation was pretty good to begin with.

good potency

Reviewer2578417님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the stongest potency of electrolytes that i found, however wish it was abit cheaper as 6 tablets per serving doesnt get you too far

Good replenish of electrolytes

5729890510406560349님께서 Apr 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that this helps to replenish loss of electrolytes due to intense exercising without the added sugar and stuffs like those electrolyte drinks out in the market.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품