KO

다른 상품평 (8)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 120 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

I'm finally getting my life back.

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2826545님께서 Aug 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 47, slim, active, and healthy...that is until undergoing 2 surgeries/foot, simultaneously. 4 months later, my feet show only minuscule signs of recovery. I have been unable to sit with feet on the floor or to stand without intense pain, swelling, burning, and stinging. 2 weeks ago I began simultaneously using 3 products: Topricin cream, Inflammation homeopathic drops (Newton), and Inflama-Rest herbal pills. The cream & drops provided noticeable, immediate relief. Much of the pain in my feet is due to the extreme amount of heat they are producing, especially when below heart level. Most pain/inflammation products assume that heat will help & cold will hurt. My condition is the opposite. This is the only cream I have found to address the burning pain. I am amazed at the daily improvement. Before beginning these products I had to spend almost all day with my feet elevated above my heart. Now I can clean the house in short intervals & even shop. Also, I can now wear closed shoes all day & can now allow my feet under the covers at night. I have even returned to a much shortened version of my aerobic walking, expecting to gradually increase to my prior exercise level. Topricin has no strong odor & doesn't require the intense hand washing that the heating creams require. It sinks in invisibly & instantly. Another plus is that it lasts a long time. I use it about 5 times/ day & have yet to empty my first jar.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

reduces pain without side effects!

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1562500님께서 Apr 05, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

A clerk in my local natural foods store told me that Topricin was used by their check out clerks for repetitive motion injuries. It works pretty well for me, reducing pain and inflammation significantly without side effects. Surprising -- I didn't think a homeopathic topical compound would work.

Topricin

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1151462님께서 Nov 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have never had back pain, but pulled out my back. I could not even bend over then I read about Topricin. In 2 days my back was 95% better. It is completely better after 6 days. Thank you.

Topricin

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2845615님께서 Dec 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far, the product is working for knee pain, ankle pain and back pain. I am going to order and additional supply. Many Thanks to the developer(s)of this fine medication.

Works as Promised

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3345281님께서 Mar 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Topricin goes to work almost immediately. I use it on my neck and lower back. It actually reduces the swelling and knotting of the muscles in my neck and kicks my lower back pain. I have enjoyed 100% pain relief from this product! My only negative comment that the effects don't last long enough. But no big deal, just reapply after a couple hours.

상품 1-5 중 전체 120 상품