KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

not that i wish

5668940278194172726님께서 Sep 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm getting Chemotherapy so i got numbness "tingling" from Chemotherapy side effects , so i hade to try this product for one week and there is no different at all استعملته لاجل اثار التنميل من الكيماوي ومافاد ابدا يعني قلت عالاقل يخفف بس مالاحظت شي

Good!

whitelotusrose님께서 Feb 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this cream as it's non sticky, non smelly and non oily. I have been using it for about a couple of weeks on my lower back, right leg and feet and my pain is a lot less. I have almost finished the jar and ordered another one in the 8oz pack. I would definitely recommend this to others. Iherb rocks! :) update...I stopped buying this product as it only helped a little in the beginning.

Review

5067785292585480424님께서 Feb 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product!!!!!

Topricin success

4820639422081373994님께서 Jan 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this product for my husband who broke every bone in his foot two years ago and has had seven surgeries to repair. He complains of a burning heat in the sole of his foot that keeps him awake and generally running for the ice packs. Since using Topricin - so far about three weeks - night and day, he has not used an ice pack or nasty PAINKILLERS. He is surprised and happy at the immediate results considering it's natural ingredients and will continue its use.

Eases Pain Fast

Reviewer2193642님께서 Nov 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had chronic sciatica pain for over a year in spite of taking magnesium and other supplements. I am 5'3", 55 years old, menopausal, and at a healthy weight of 112 lbs. I do not use any meds of any kind, and the pain was so bad that I was needing to take ibuprofen daily. I know that ibuprofen is horrible for the immune system and body in general, so I went to iherb and found this anti-inflammatory rub that I used together with Source Naturals Inflamma-rest. The cream eased the pain right away; the herb supplement got rid of the pain for good. This is a great cream for quick relief of symptoms, but IMHO, it's also important to take a supplement to address the cause of the pain.

I like it

5636582716391205483님께서 Nov 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has nice very slight smell, pleasant texture and fast absorbing. It doesn't give an instantaneous effect but then (that is most important) it gives longlasting effect. We use it for my husband's trochanteric bursitis.

Absorbs well

5520692228223941485님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product absorbs really well and quickly into the skin. Havent really felt its effectiveness yet after almost a week or daily application though. Shame :(

It Works

5698936360323538240님께서 Jul 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this for over a year on arthritis in my feet. Twice a day---It works! My pain is diminished significantly. I will always use this product. I am grateful to walk again.

Sppa75

5587470081593014645님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works

Nothing....

Stambo님께서 Jun 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife has been using this cream for her sore ankle muscles for about a month. Nothing. Did not help or relieve pain a single dime. Worthless.

상품 1-10 중 전체 121 상품