KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,353

₩7,944

할인금액: ₩1,591 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excelletn soap for my legs.

Coupon-Code-CEC033님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot live without this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

What a Heavenly scent ! Perfect action ...

Reviewer29875314님께서 Aug 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently received this soap. The scent is just like a cynamon pie from my Mother's kitchen, lathers incredibly well, shaving is truly easy, no bumps, no cuts, skin feels so soft and does not need lotion after shave. It exceeds my expectations up to 10 stars if I could give them =)

Fantastic!

Reviewer1722478님께서 Feb 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Creamy and delicate scent. Fabulous for shaving as advertised, very soft and happy skin afterwards, but also excellent to wash your lady bits with too! Whenever I feel itchiness or discomfort I slightly wash with this soap and it goes away :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3312439님께서 May 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very much. Does not dry the skin, gives a dense foam. Beautiful composition. Delicate floral aroma.

great for travel

4925676206904850432님께서 Jun 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

works for me

Great.

5216615380414735789님께서 Jan 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This bar is amazing! a cemilcal free shaving soap, i love it! It makes my skin great, it smells great and its god for the environment.

Nice soap

4660938632304374517님께서 Jan 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice soap in general. Really good.

Alright product

4991798871384386971님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this a few times now. It works best when lathered well with a sponge, just smearing it on the skin doesn't work very well. When lathered, I got ok results. I normally use a normal moisturizing soap for shaving and the outcome seemed to be about the same - perfectly adequate, not super amazing. The scent isn't pleasant, if not really unpleasant either, but mild which I like as I normally go for unscented products. The scent washes away instead of lingering after washing (as far as I can tell).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

usual foam make it better

anioto님께서 Oct 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This soap is good if you don't have nothing else to compare with, but my delicate skin likes usual shave foam with chemicals and unorganic things more than this soap. It gives weak foam and create a slippery slick on my skin. Won't buy again. Smells good, btw.

Itching

Ankale님께서 Mar 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had high expectations with this product because I read the other comments before but I have to say that it doesn't work for me. It's not foamy and my skin is really itchy after I use it. I have sensitive skin, but I have never had problems on my legs before, using other products. It smells like sweet goat milk and the skin is really soft when you touch it, but it's not for me...

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품