KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Thorne Research, Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla, 1 oz (27 g)

alvinlky님께서 May 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Whey Protein Isolate, the taste for Vanilla was great, worth buying.

Great Protein!

Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy님께서 May 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product though not the cheapest in the full size. Good taste, try this sample to see if you like it. I prefer strawberry.

pretty good

PurplePegasus님께서 May 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

pretty good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't like that it has added sugar, prefer the mediclear

eathealthy님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is another great product from Thorne Research but I am disappointed that mediclear has added sugar to the whey protein. Of course it is going to taste better with added sugar. I mixed my vanilla whey protein sample with a banana and almond milk and it was delicious! It did keep me full for the morning but not as satisfying as the mediclear product. I had tried the regular Mediclear and Mediclear plus prior to this sample, and have used both of those regularly on suggestion from my naturopath. These products are to be used for detoxing the body and are composed of non-allergenic proteins (rice and pea), along with vitamins/minerals and detox enhancing compounds. This line of products is for use by professionals and come highly recommended.If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

hate the sweetener in this product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

has a nasty after taste,i really would've preferred the plain Whey without any additives...

Thorne Research, Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla,

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 May 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We didn't like it at all. Taste is too sweet and disgusting. Would not recommend to no one, because its price is extremely too big vs. quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My first ever protein powder!

5351517416161308527님께서 Jun 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really liked this! I mixed this in a regular old water bottle and still managed to get away with no clumps so yay for that! The flavour is good enough but I'm not a great fan of vanilla, looking forward to trying some of the other flavours. I only got the sample size so can't really speak for the nutrional qualities.

Unfortunately it's discontinued

4926861992096333436님께서 Jun 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's an awesome product but it is discontinued.

nice

squzza님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice

OK

Reviewer1363836님께서 Aug 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste ok