KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Thorne Research, Vitamin D/K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

₩27,643
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 47 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Good

22 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3355855님께서 Jan 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product. It certainly helps my nails fill in with calcium: ridges are gone. However, less noticable growth in my kids with this product. As this product contains MK 4. When I give my kids MK 7 version of K2, I can see their growth more clearly, even in their jaws. If thorne could improve this product, it would be to use both forms of K2.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

alloriginal님께서 May 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

vitamin D and K2 have both made a lot of news lately. The fact is, most people are deficient in these crucial nutrients, which play a role in cardiovascular health and bone formation. THis is an easy, inexpensive way to be sure you're getting enough. Each bottle contains nearly TWO YEARS of servings. It is tasteless and formulated to be easily absorbed. If you are concerned about osteoporosis, this may be exactly what you've been missing. Thorne Research makes some great supplements. Buying through Iherb makes sense because the price is drastically discounted (also, the shipping is free!) I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Use in conjunction with Cod Liver Oil

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2716110님께서 Mar 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to follow Weston A Price foundation values/ advice. They suggest taking cod liver oil with high ratios of Vitamin A and D. Vitamin K should also be taken with Vitamin D as they work in synergy. The easiest way for me to give this combo to my young children is give them the high quality Nordic Natural children's DHA. However, this does not contain enough Vitamin D, so I give them a drop of this product each day. Great stuff. Please check out my other reviews.

Love it.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1326306님께서 Sep 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great for people taking medium dose of both Vitamin D3 and K2. Makes thing much more convenient instead of popping 2 different pills. The fact that they are in oil form makes the vitamins much more bioavailable too. Great product from thorne research! Great price from iherb!

Seems to work

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2262403님께서 Feb 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 25-hydroxyvitamin D test came back in the normal range after taking this product for 3 months. I HOPE the K2 in it is doing its job (putting excessive blood calcium in the blood into the bones, where it belongs.) I think this product is good value for the money. Easy to take, also...2 less pills to swallow every day and most likely more assimilable than pills.

상품 1-5 중 전체 47 상품