KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

The two knight protecting my bones and heart

Loredana님께서 Mar 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being a person knowing some chemistry I really find Thorne Research products on the the top of quality of supplements. To be honest, I haven't measured the density of my bones after some time from using calcium and magnesium in citramate form, but I can surely say I feel better.I have no cramps in legs, and my heart function is better also.My denist say my teeth are better than last year. Being under stress all the time, I find my sanctuary in using vitamins and minerals. The last one needs to be highly absorbed in order to manifest their true action.

Unique Calcium Supplement

Reviewer2190157님께서 Oct 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only calcium supplement that doesn't contain magnesium stearate. I just wish the dosage was higher.

Citramates are highly absorbable

vitality님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this very effective and absorbable, so much better than other forms of calcium or magnesium. These minerals can also help sleep a little (they're yin tonics). It's important to take trace minerals for bones so I take Thorne pic mins. Doctors Best strontium also helps mineralisation. Don't take with meals as calcium and magnesium neutralise stomach acid.

Thorne-Research-Calcium-Magnesium-Citramate-90-Veggie-Caps

Reviewer3044941님께서 Jul 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

help me sleep at night better

Great...no... GREAT Cal/Mag!

Reviewer2264115님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't really think any other brand can beat Thorne for quality, purity, bio-availability AND price. Thorne is the choice of real Naturapathic Medical Doctors USA. I have far more confidence in a capsule than a tablet. Tablets don't always dissolve well, but no worries like that with this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Too many capsules to get the right dose of malic acid

Reviewer1559362님께서 Nov 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't mind swallowing capsules but I needed to take 12 to get an adequate dose of malic acid. This, I feel, made my level of calcium citrate and magnesium too high.

doctor recomended

Reviewer3203834님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The doctor recomended that I take these. I had broken a few ribs and they still bothered me. I started using this supplement and the pain went away. I suspect the rib is finally healing and the magnesium relaxes the muscles around the fracture. Good stuff.

Thorne Calcium-magnesium

Reviewer3064995님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Top practitioner quality pure supplement

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Reviewer2764511님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent price & quality product

Nice Product

Reviewer2978954님께서 May 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product - seems to assist with function of GI tract.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품