KO

다른 상품평 (5)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Excellent product (But be warned that the new formulation smells HORRIBLE, due to the addition of selenomethionine.)

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2462188님께서 Sep 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product SMELLS very strong. I actually thought there was something wrong with it and considered returning it. But first I checked Thorne's website and found this: "Some customers have noted that the multiple vitamin-mineral formulas have a strong odor. This is particularly noticeable to patients who have been taking the multiples long-term. The change in odor is due to the fact that we have (over the past year) changed from selenium picolinate to selenomethionine. While we believe selenomethionine is a superior form of selenium, it does have a bit of a sulfur smell, which is normal and does not reflect a problem with the product." "A ~bit~ of a sulfur smell" is quite the understatement. Superior form or not, I suspect they might switch back because some people just won't take a supplement that smells this bad. I'd like to add that in my 20 years of researching supplements, Thorne is the best brand I've found. They seem to use the best forms of nutrients more consistently than other brands, and they don't use unhealthy additives such as magnesium stearate. (Info on magnesium stearate: "Magnesium stearate is essentially a chalk-like substance, which prevents the supplements from sticking together and allows the machinery to run smoother and faster, which equates to cost savings during the manufacturing process. Magnesium stearate is not a source of magnesium and has no benefits, but may have a detrimental effect on your immune function as stearic acid has been linked to suppression of T cells. The filler also stimulates your gut to form a biofilm, which can prevent proper absorption of nutrients in your digestive tract." - Dr. Joseph Mercola) (I'm giving the product 4 stars only because the smell makes taking this supplement very unpleasant.)

Excellent professional product.

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1622053님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great quality. Great price. Overall a superior professional product with minimal determental fillers/binders!

Best product!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5131977210082218462님께서 Jun 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using this product,I have a "Reverse Reaction" and feel better than before. I am very satisfied with it.

Used for several years

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5104587166998418065님께서 Dec 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tablets have been prescribed by my naturopath and it is great to be able to get them cheaper and more easily They contain many of the nutrients which I need in the form that I can use.. e.g. folate instead of folic.

Great price

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2028042님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finally, I could find this excellent product here with very great price and the cheap shipping fee. I am so glad that iHerb has carried this Detox.

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품