KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Thorne Research, B-Complex #3, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

₩16,050
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Great product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

adechamplain님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My integrative Doctor recommended this formula because of the P-5-P which is an activated form of B6 and easily absorbed. I've found that in the last week since I started using this product (one capsule in the morning) my mood and general outlook is much brighter and happier. One thing to be aware of is that it's better to take B vitamins in the morning or no later than lunchtime because they give you energy and and if you take them at night you might have trouble sleeping. I also take Zinc Picolinate and that is best taken closer to the evening as it helps sleep. However after taking this for a while I realised that I would get a full body flushing effect (red patches on my skin) within 10 minutes of taking this supplement and I stopped taking it. High doses of B3 (Niacin) can have that effect but when I had my kinesiologist test me for this product, it came up that it wasn't ideal for me so I stopped.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The best for enhancing energy

Reviewer2052370님께서 Mar 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am hypothyroid (treated with Armour) and have adrenal issues. I have been taking this 6 months and am so sorry to see it discontinued. It is better than the other B complexes for lack of energy. The difference is the amount of niacinimide, and maybe the niacin too. There is no flush with this and the types of B vitamin are the types that your body can use even if the digestive system is not doing an optimal job. If I take this after breakfast I am limber and eager to get to work all day. Otherwise not. Not sure what I will do now. Either get it from another source or try to add niacinimide to one of the other Thorne B complexes whose profile for the other Bs most matches this one. Wish I had written a review sooner so that perhaps more people would have ordered it and IHerb would continue to stock it.

B Complex #3

Reviewer1318912님께서 Dec 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent

Excellent results !

Scottishdave님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this formulation and the added niacinamide, works well for me, will re order.

The B's have it!

Reviewer1339338님께서 Apr 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Due to some recent health issues, it was suggested that I take the B Complex #3 suppliments. I am pleased to report that they have indeed helped. I have had no problems with them in any way. The customer service has been wonderful, and re ordering has been very easy. I appreciate a company that seems to care. Thank you. Rev. Cyd Collischonn

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품