KO

₩71,283

₩71,294

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great supplement for depresssion

Reviewer1991305님께서 Nov 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

High concentrates of Folic Acid have been shown to aid anti-depressants in making more serotonin available to the body. I was using a prescription version called Deplin but the cost was too high for me. I've found this produce to give the same benefits. On days when I don't take it I notice more depression, so I take one daily. And you can't get the benefit by buying Folic Acid at the drugstore. One would have to consume dozens a day for the same or lesser benefit.

lowering my homocysteine level

Reviewer2613706님께서 Jan 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been trying desperately to lower my homocysteine with a high dose of ordinary folate. It had worked in 2004, but not any more. Then I read about 5-MTHF and thought that 1 mg should do it. Disappointment again. Then I made a mistake and ordered 5-MTHF in the 5 mg strength. That did it. My number is 8.5 where I want it to be. I may have to toggle back and forth between the two strengths because it can be unwise to lower homocysteine too much.

Expensive, but best available

Reviewer1497090님께서 Jan 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good high strength product from a reliable brand. Have looked, but not found anything as good. Capsule size is on the smaller side (good for kids), as we use this for Autism support (1 a day, with B12 shots, etc.).

VERY GOOD SERVICE

5020326631191069277님께서 Dec 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

VERY GOOD SERVICE

outstanding quality and results

4939929625851837239님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

In combination with Kirkman Labs DMG this led to our 5yo autistic son regaining his speech abilities.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Inferior to solgar brand metafolin

5357228986904339794님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found that this product to be extremely inferior to the solgar brand metafolin. I bought this thinking it's better value for money and it's more convenient then popping 10 tabs of solgar a day. I however dipped into a deep depression with crushing anxiety after 1 week from switching from solgar to this brand. Would not recommend to any with the 5-MTHFR gene mutation.

excellent product

4669966199893780123님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is much better than the 1mg it makes such a difference. A great product so much more concentration.

Good for me

klagoosh님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far so good. Men have to be careful with iron. This seems to be very good.

Efficiency

4770635144223515602님께서 May 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The time frame for postage was spot on. Most efficient. I will definitely purchase from iHerb again. Thank you so much.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품