KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Great supplement for depresssion

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1991305님께서 Nov 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

High concentrates of Folic Acid have been shown to aid anti-depressants in making more serotonin available to the body. I was using a prescription version called Deplin but the cost was too high for me. I've found this produce to give the same benefits. On days when I don't take it I notice more depression, so I take one daily. And you can't get the benefit by buying Folic Acid at the drugstore. One would have to consume dozens a day for the same or lesser benefit.

lowering my homocysteine level

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2613706님께서 Jan 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been trying desperately to lower my homocysteine with a high dose of ordinary folate. It had worked in 2004, but not any more. Then I read about 5-MTHF and thought that 1 mg should do it. Disappointment again. Then I made a mistake and ordered 5-MTHF in the 5 mg strength. That did it. My number is 8.5 where I want it to be. I may have to toggle back and forth between the two strengths because it can be unwise to lower homocysteine too much.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Inferior to solgar brand metafolin

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5357228986904339794님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found that this product to be extremely inferior to the solgar brand metafolin. I bought this thinking it's better value for money and it's more convenient then popping 10 tabs of solgar a day. I however dipped into a deep depression with crushing anxiety after 1 week from switching from solgar to this brand. Would not recommend to any with the 5-MTHFR gene mutation.

Expensive, but best available

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1497090님께서 Jan 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good high strength product from a reliable brand. Have looked, but not found anything as good. Capsule size is on the smaller side (good for kids), as we use this for Autism support (1 a day, with B12 shots, etc.).

excellent product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4669966199893780123님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is much better than the 1mg it makes such a difference. A great product so much more concentration.

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품