장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩1,483 (10% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어

LouLou님께서 Jul 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lovely shampoo. I am using up my other conditioners then I aim to try the conditioner of the same brand. All natural, makes my hair soft and shiny.

Amazing shampoo

5648308282342478859님께서 Aug 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have thick and curly and with hair and have struggled to find something that didn't contain sls and other junk and still worked. This and the conditioner are fantastic!

no volume

4742191654239326029님께서 Jan 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used this a few times and there was no added volume at all. Consistency is more of a clear gel which I am not a fan of. Hair kind of sticks together after using requiring the conditioner to make it more pliable. Overall I would not order again. Used the Unscented soaps which are excellent unfortunately this was a waste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Misleading ingredients list - contains dimethicone!

5198448289168729550님께서 Sep 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this shampoo because the ingredients listed on the iHerb webpage appeared to be stellar, and ticked all of my own boxes. However, upon arrival, I was very dismayed to discover this shampoo actually contains dimethicone - a type of silicone, which over time can produce a coating over the hair shaft, and is not removable by water, and can eventually weigh the hair down and leave it feeling limp and lifeless. A perusal of the Seaweed Bath Co. website reveals that this shampoo actually does have the updated ingredients list to include dimethicone. Shame on you iHerb for selling a product with an outdated ingredients list - please update it. Had I known this shampoo contained dimethicone I would have NEVER had purchased it. Which is a shame, because the shampoo smell is absolutely divine - it smells like pure lavender essential oil. If you try to avoid silicones in your hair care then DO NOT buy this product!

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품